Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

MWC = UNLV'S B*TCH

On 9/26/2022 at 11:38 AM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

CONGRATULATIONS on missing the date of this article.

14-month-old college fb rankings are so meaningful & salient.  Thx for being such an asset to our Board @AztecAlien

The article is only from last year. I'm sure CSU has moved up in the rankings this year. Again, well done. 👏 

On 9/26/2022 at 10:47 AM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

As you well know @mugtang, it's nearly all hyperbole & what happens when a perineal fb loser getting a small taste of success on the gridiron.

TO:  The Nevada Southern faithful:

#1 - Y'all are just as much the "premier football pgm of the MWC" as you are a Land Grant college

#2 - Congratulations, however pls do us all a favor & "act like you've been there before," even though your fb pgm never has.

NOTE:  Y'alls time is impeccable to show signs of life.  The MWC as a whole is way down this yr.  :-(

LOL a CSU fan talking shit right now. THE NERVE! 

On 9/26/2022 at 11:43 AM, quickdraw said:

We’ve always embraced our history and tradition. Which makes it all the more peculiar why other people seem so threatened by our success however few and far between they are. 

Threatened by all that success. 🤣 

On 9/26/2022 at 10:43 AM, quickdraw said:

We’ve always embraced our history and tradition. Which makes it all the more peculiar why other people seem so threatened by our success however few and far between they are. 

"History & tradition?"  What fb "...history & tradition..."  Y'all have had ONE winning fb season in the life time of Nevada Southern undergrads & your tenure in the MWC.  

What are you tlk'g about????

Take a look at K-State's 3-1 record & tell us again how we should be "...threatened by (your)....success."

Pls don't mistake trying to give y'all some perspective & calling-out your hyperbole, w/feeling "threatened."

As you well know @mugtang, it's nearly all hyperbole & what happens when a perineal fb loser getting a small taste of success on the gridiron.

#1 - Y'all are just as much the "premier football pgm of the MWC" as you are a Land Grant college

#2 - Congratulations, however pls do us all a favor & "act like you've been there before," even though your fb pgm never has.

NOTE:  Y'alls time is impeccable to show signs of life.  The MWC as a whole is way down this yr.  :-(

On 9/26/2022 at 10:51 AM, toonkee said:

LOL a CSU fan talking shit right now. THE NERVE! 

Who's "...tlk'g shit???"

Since when is introducing a small does of perspective into this CRAZY thread analogous w/"tlk'g shit?"

How am I off base with this phrase that summarizes my pt:  

This is "...what happens when a perineal fb loser getting a small taste of success on the gridiron."

Are you trying to claim:

Nevada Southern isn't "...a perineal fb loser?"
                         -or-

y'all didn't just get "...a small taste of success on the gridiron?"

Geez...I even pointed out the rise in your fb pgm is coming at a good time, because the conf is down at the moment.  Tlk about being thin skinned.  You might want look into the definition of "shit tlk'g" a lil' closer rookie...

On 9/26/2022 at 11:02 AM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

Who's "...tlk'g shit???"

Since when is introducing a small does of perspective into this CRAZY thread analogous w/"tlk'g shit?"

How am I off base with this phrase that summarizes my pt:  

This is "...what happens when a perineal fb loser getting a small taste of success on the gridiron."

Are you trying to claim a:

Nevada Southern isn't "...a perineal fb loser?"
                         -or-

y'all didn't just get "...a small taste of success on the gridiron?"

Geez...I even pointed out the rise in your fb pgm is coming at a good time, because the conf is down at the moment.  Tlk about being thin skinned.  You might want look into the definition of "shit tlk'g" a lil' closer rookie...

You have to remember that Rebel fans have been eating $hit for years from other fans and there’s a lot of pent up frustrations coming out right now. Just a little bit of karma and payback is all it is.

On 9/26/2022 at 11:13 AM, Gator 82 said:

You have to remember that Rebel fans have been eating $hit for years from other fans and there’s a lot of pent up frustrations coming out right now. Just a little bit of karma and payback is all it is.

Thank you, however I am aware.  That's why I offered up this advice above:

"Act like you've been there before"

Thx for your perspective @Gator 82.

On 9/26/2022 at 10:54 AM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

"History & tradition?"  What fb "...history & tradition..."  Y'all have had ONE winning fb season in the life time of Nevada Southern undergrads & your tenure in the MWC.  

What are you tlk'g about????

Take a look at K-State's 3-1 record & tell us again how we should be "...threatened by (your)....success."

Pls don't mistake trying to give y'all some perspective & calling-out your hyperbole, w/feeling "threatened."

god imagine taking our trolling seriously.

you guys are seriously cringe lords

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

No one escapes MW board karmic juju. NO ONE. Your penance is coming Rebs.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.