Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

MWC = UNLV'S B*TCH

On 9/25/2022 at 10:38 AM, robe said:

He has gone silent. I’m beginning to think he can’t handle success 

as much as we enjoy bloviating delusions of grandeur, incessantly complaining about UNLV's incompetence is a close 2nd 

but this is much more fun! 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 9/25/2022 at 12:01 PM, Claude G said:

Who would hire a 5-17 coach?

Arroyo is a good salesman, he'll get the benefit of the doubt for getting UNLV to a bowl. 

Desiree Reed Francioa got a SEC job before either of her hires did jacksh*t and by taking credit for facility upgrades/AD donations she had nothing to do with. 

Arroyo is just as good at playing the game and climbing the ladder as she is. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 9/24/2022 at 2:20 PM, Rebels18 said:

I TOLD YOU TO LUBE UP. NOW WE'RE GONNA REARRANGE YOUR FKING GUTS YOU NATTY-LESS NOBODIES

CYA IN THE P5......NOT! WE'RE LEAVING YOU PEASANTS BEHIND IN 2023.

This is why you can't have nice things.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

On 9/25/2022 at 12:39 AM, Gator 82 said:

According to the ESPN FPI, UNLV is favored in 5 of the remaining 8 games. 

UNM - 76.8% - W 
SJSU - 57.6% - L

AF - 36.3% - L
ND - 7.7% - L
SDSU - 51.7% - L
FSU - 45% - L
UH - 82.6% - W
UNR - 78.6% - W

That would be 6-6 and get you to a bowl game for the first time in awhile. I think that’s a reasonable expectation for you with your schedule. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 9/24/2022 at 5:20 PM, Rebels18 said:

I TOLD YOU TO LUBE UP. NOW WE'RE GONNA REARRANGE YOUR FKING GUTS YOU NATTY-LESS NOBODIES

I think you're going to beat SDSU. Despite being 2-2, our offense remains dog poop and you get us coming off a bye week whereas we will have played our only real football rival, Fresno, the week before.

On 9/24/2022 at 5:20 PM, Rebels18 said:

When you do actually have a good season (it’s still very early) remember the cliche “Act like you’ve been there before” even though you never have. 

kat.jpg

On 9/25/2022 at 3:33 PM, Nevada Convert said:

When you do actually have a good season (it’s still very early) remember the cliche “Act like you’ve been there before” even though you never have. 

nah not our style

we're gonna drag our nuts across your faces on every step to success we have 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif