Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

MWC = UNLV'S B*TCH

UNLV is legit this year.

Let's see if they can sustain this over 12 games. You have a brutal five game stretch starting in October.

You will definitely make a Bowl this year.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/24/2022 at 8:20 PM, Rebels18 said:

I TOLD YOU TO LUBE UP. NOW WE'RE GONNA REARRANGE YOUR FKING GUTS YOU NATTY-LESS NOBODIES

CYA IN THE P5......NOT! WE'RE LEAVING YOU PEASANTS BEHIND IN 2023.

Best Slot Machine GIFs | Gfycat

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

On 9/24/2022 at 6:00 PM, GOUNMLOBOS said:

They lost to Weber St. Being up on Utah St at the half is not as impressive as you think it is. 

you're next b*tch!

btw drove through Albuquerque in August, is there anyone that isn't a meth head slogging around Downtown? It was like a scene from the walking dead out there. Why does every gas station have a security guard and they won't even sell beer after 9pm?? I had to pay for $9 beers all night at my hotel because of you degens. Knockouts had the homliest strippers i've ever seen. Also I urinated off the roof at the Crowne Plaza. I pissed all over your disgusting town and it was an improvement

btw the lady who owns the Walter White's house is a major b*tch, called the cops on us for "stalking her" for taking a pic infront of the place. 

2/10 would never visit Albuquerque ever again

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

UNLV looks good.  But the rest of the conference is trash so if you don’t win the West you fail.  This is your year UNLV!  You can do it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 9/24/2022 at 7:57 PM, mugtang said:

UNLV looks good.  But the rest of the conference is trash so if you don’t win the West you fail.  This is your year UNLV!  You can do it. 

Whatever it takes for you to sleep at night. Just bring back our cannon. We already have the red paint.

Ever wonder if a thread will age well? Me too, and this is one of ‘em that I am wondering about.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 9/24/2022 at 8:41 PM, Dogs4Me said:

Ever wonder if a thread will age well? Me too, and this is one of ‘em that I am wondering about.

This thread is gonna age like Halle Berry main-lining a triple dose of adrenochrome and a blood of the innocent chaser mutha f*cka

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 9/24/2022 at 9:03 PM, Wyoguns said:

Put the bottle down!  I’ve pissed in my closet and not been as drunk as you are now! 🤣

i've only had like 6 beers dawg, I'M JUST HIGH VICTORY AND SWEET, SWEET REVENGE! For all of you that doubted UNLV's rise to GLORY

Now we will SHUN YOU NON-BELIEVERS!

SHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif