Jump to content
FresnoFacts

SEL is the new CRT

Recommended Posts

On 9/24/2022 at 4:26 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You’re completely brain dead if you don’t think elements of CRT are being taught from schools, corporations to the military. You clearly don’t understand what CRT is if you think that. My fave buzzword is the “micro aggression” that boogie man the left is so fearful of. Fvcking hilariously stupid. 

 

Hey @Nevada Convert, instead of focusing on "buzzwords" & rhetoric, lets' tlk specifics.

What will we gain by white washing US history?

What scares you about teaching kids about our country's mistakes?

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 4:26 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You’re completely brain dead if you don’t think elements of CRT are being taught from schools, corporations to the military. You clearly don’t understand what CRT is if you think that. My fave buzzword is the “micro aggression” that boogie man the left is so fearful of. Fvcking hilariously stupid. 

You likely have no clue what CRT actually is. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 2:13 PM, Nevada Convert said:

No, you’re just a sissy. This is what a bully thug does. A group of suburban moms and John Dennis running against Pelosi in her 12th SF last election showed up with professional steam cleaning equipment to clean the sidewalks in her district with an epidemic of piss, shit, needles and trash everywhere that she does nothing about. Just for showing up to do good, some actual bully thugs showed up to prevent them from embarrassing Pelosi. This is an actual real bully, son. 
 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pelosi-gop-challenger-san-francisco-antifa-bully
 

This is a dude taking toilet paper out of a package and shitting in a Safeway aisle in Pelosi’s district. 

298421B9-0881-4269-A278-3AF6659A2D72.jpeg.ae789fd46bd780e994a1a98feb366a17.jpeg

 

 

You want our US senators to address the "...epidemic of piss, shit, needles and trash everywhere?"

#1 - "Everywhere?"  Pls knock off the hyperbole

#2 - Wouldn't this better addressed at the State House in Sacto, as well as w/the City/Co of SF?

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 8:39 PM, soupslam1 said:

Is he shitting in the wine aisle? C’mon dude the store has a bathroom. I can hear the checkout clerk. “Cleanup required on aisle 5”. 

 

What make you so sure of that?  Many businesses that used to have public bathroom in major metropolitan areas, are no longer providing such services.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 4:56 PM, Nevada Convert said:

They absolutely are, drumstick. Elements of it, and it’s been proven a gazillion times. Little kids can’t understand the broad scope of CRT, it’s a college level course. But the principles of it absolutely are, and since you’re such a whacked Black Lives Matter Chapter hugging Marxist sympathizer, you want it taught. So eat poopie. 

 

As usual.  @Nevada Convert offers ZERO specific examples to back up his claim & closes with rhetorical hyperbole.

That's so very constructive of you @Nevada Convert

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 5:03 PM, Nevada Convert said:

No, it gets me fired up. Luckily I’ve never gotten in trouble for trashing it during these training sessions. I just don’t care. I do it in a professional manner, of course, but I have no fear of fighting PC and that kind of divisive garbage. But I have gotten pretty aggressive with legal action if someone messes me in the wrong way and I think it’s justifiable. I dislike sue happy idiots that use the legal system to intimidate, but it’s also there for a reason. 

 

What are "...these training sessions?"  A lil' context pls.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 5:16 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You don't understand what the "principles" of CRT are.  The principles of it absolutely are not taught to the kids, connie.  

 

No, obviously @Nevada Convert does not understand what the principles of CRT are.

 

However he's mastered several things:

#1 - He sees problems & crisises where there are none.

#1 - He can regurgitate AM Radio Right Wing talk'g pts to a tee.

#2 - He's excels at over simplifying a situation, and zeroing in one almost meaningless variable of that now unrealistic perspective, and then applying one of those cut 'n' pasted tlk'g pts to it.

 

This over simplified view of public problems, allows him to make sense of the world around him, by fitting those talking pts neatly into his unrealistic paradigm. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 5:40 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Rufo's CRT, grooming, trans-gender, and other outrages must be running out of steam. There needs to be a new outrage to get people all worked up again. Have to keep the anger and fear at high levels.

Rufo openly said at Hillsdale College recently “To get to universal school choice, you really need to operate from a premise of universal public school distrust.” In other words he admits his goal is to destroy the trust in public schools.

 

How is the acceptance of diversity "grooming?"

Pls stop to fear mongering!  Why do the Gays scare you so much @FresnoFacts?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2022 at 12:04 PM, JADogs05 said:

You likely have no clue what CRT actually is. 

LOL, I was really curious about all the fuss and about 6 months ago or so, so I decided to really study it all starting with Critical Theory going back to its origin’s being invented in Germany at Frankfurt University by a group of Marxists back in the early 20’s. Then shortly after it was put up as sort of a peer review process for influential Marxists in various countries including the Soviet Union and some Marxist collegiate professors in the US. 

CRT is just Applied Critical Theory. You have to know what Critical Theory is first, and then see how it’s been applied in other countries since its creation. Pretty interesting, actually. Anyone that’s a history buff on China certainly knows it’s been used there, big time. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2022 at 12:30 PM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

 

No, obviously @Nevada Convert does not understand what the principles of CRT are.

 

However he's mastered several things:

#1 - He sees problems & crisises where there are none.

#1 - He can regurgitate AM Radio Right Wing talk'g pts to a tee.

#2 - He's excels at over simplifying a situation, and zeroing in one almost meaningless variable of that now unrealistic perspective, and then applying one of those cut 'n' pasted tlk'g pts to it.

 

This over simplified view of public problems, allows him to make sense of the world around him, by fitting those talking pts neatly into his unrealistic paradigm. 

I won’t have an adult conversation with you or some others here. It’s a waste of time.

  • Super-Mega Idiot 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 7:23 PM, GoDogs22 said:

 

Which elementary schools are you anywhere near, and what "elements" of CRT are being taught to kids? This should be fun.

 

It would be if fun if @Nevada Convert would give you a direct answer to your question.

As you already know, he won't.  He'll throw a very general or unrelated talk'g pt at you, then bust into some sort of dramatic hyperbole.  :-(

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2022 at 12:37 PM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

 

It would be if fun if @Nevada Convert would give you a direct answer to your question.

As you already know, he won't.  He'll throw a very general or unrelated talk'g pt at you, then bust into some sort of dramatic hyperbole.  :-(

 

 

Until “Go! See doggie run” grows up down the road, same thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2022 at 12:36 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I won’t have an adult conversation with you or some others here. It’s a waste of time.

 

On 9/24/2022 at 4:56 PM, Nevada Convert said:

They absolutely are, drumstick. Elements of it, and it’s been proven a gazillion times. Little kids can’t understand the broad scope of CRT, it’s a college level course. But the principles of it absolutely are, and since you’re such a whacked Black Lives Matter Chapter hugging Marxist sympathizer, you want it taught. So eat poopie. 

 

You mean an "adult conversation" like the one linked above here when you  responded to @halfmanhalfbronco  You mean the one with ZERO specific examples?  THIS JUST IN, "...it’s been proven a gazillion times," is not an empirical source.  Especially if you heard it from one of your echo chambers where you get your "news."

YES, we all agree "little kids can’t understand the broad scope of CRT."  THAT'S WHY IT ISN'T BEING TAUGHT TO LIL' KIDS!!!

Many have asked you here in this very thread, to provide specific examples of CRT being taught in your local schools, yet you have NOT PRODUCED ONE.

HINT:  Just because Betsy DeVoce (sp?) says it, does not make it reality.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2022 at 12:37 PM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

It would be if fun if @Nevada Convert would give you a direct answer to your question.

As you already know, he won't.  He'll throw a very general or unrelated talk'g pt at you, then bust into some sort of dramatic hyperbole.  :-(

 

On 9/26/2022 at 12:41 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Until “Go! See doggie run” grows up down the road, same thing. 

 

Once again, @Nevada Convert won't address @halfmanhalfbronco & my request of specific real world examples.  

I was wrong though.  He's gotten even lazier.  Rather than throw out an out-of-context or barely related pre-packaged talk'g pt & closing with a rant w/dramatic hyperbole; this time, Convert went straight for the baseless personal attack & name calling.  

Slightly different method, however still just as worthless.  Once again, thx for NOTHING @Nevada Convert.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2022 at 12:15 PM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

As usual.  @Nevada Convert offers ZERO specific examples to back up his claim & closes with rhetorical hyperbole.

That's so very constructive of you @Nevada Convert

 

 

do you even MWC board?

honestly, I don't know why anyone bothers with convert :shrug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 2:30 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Probably another attack to try to push people away from public schools. The more negative labels they can place on education practices in public schools, the more they can try to replace them with private and home-schooling.

I saw this Samuel Adams quote recently and it just seems appropriate here.

"For no People will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can they easily be subdued, where Knowledge is diffusd and Virtue preservd . On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own Weight, without the Aid of foreign Invaders."

Minimize who is taught what and allowing bad behavior to be the norm seems to be the direction some want to take the US. If that continues Adams may end up correct.

 

They failed at privatizing public mail service, so now back to public education. Something that Started under George Dubba-u Bush and his administration's voucher programs to send more [white] kids to private schools.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 4:58 PM, Maji said:

how tf is halfman a marxist sympathizer? the internet is melting your brain or something

He's InQarnate Qonvert.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 2:13 PM, Nevada Convert said:

No, you’re just a sissy. This is what a bully thug does. A group of suburban moms and John Dennis running against Pelosi in her 12th SF last election showed up with professional steam cleaning equipment to clean the sidewalks in her district with an epidemic of piss, shit, needles and trash everywhere that she does nothing about. Just for showing up to do good, some actual bully thugs showed up to prevent them from embarrassing Pelosi. This is an actual real bully, son. 
 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pelosi-gop-challenger-san-francisco-antifa-bully
 

This is a dude taking toilet paper out of a package and shitting in a Safeway aisle in Pelosi’s district. 

298421B9-0881-4269-A278-3AF6659A2D72.jpeg.ae789fd46bd780e994a1a98feb366a17.jpeg

Next time, don't get so hammered before 11am, connie.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2022 at 1:11 PM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

 

What make you so sure of that?  Many businesses that used to have public bathroom in major metropolitan areas, are no longer providing such services.

 

 

I can see how this conversation played out. 

Dude: I need to use your bathroom

Store Clerk: It’s not available for public use

Dude: I have to take a shit really bad. Would you rather I shit on the floor in your wine aisle? 

Store Clerk: I don’t believe you

Dude: Proceeds to wine aisle and shits on floor. 

Store clerk: Oh phuck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...