Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

SEL is the new CRT

On 9/24/2022 at 5:56 PM, Nevada Convert said:

They absolutely are, drumstick. Elements of it, and it’s been proven a gazillion times. Little kids can’t understand the broad scope of CRT, it’s a college level course. But the principles of it absolutely are, and since you’re such a whacked Black Lives Matter Chapter hugging Marxist sympathizer, you want it taught. 

how tf is halfman a marxist sympathizer? the internet is melting your brain or something

On 9/24/2022 at 4:47 PM, Maji said:

surprised you didn't fall asleep during yours

No, it gets me fired up. Luckily I’ve never gotten in trouble for trashing it during these training sessions. I just don’t care. I do it in a professional manner, of course, but I have no fear of fighting PC and that kind of divisive garbage. But I have gotten pretty aggressive with legal action if someone messes me in the wrong way and I think it’s justifiable. I dislike sue happy idiots that use the legal system to intimidate, but it’s also there for a reason. 

kat.jpg

They absolutely are, drumstick. Elements of it, and it’s been proven a gazillion times. Little kids can’t understand the broad scope of CRT, it’s a college level course. But the principles of it absolutely are, and since you’re such a whacked Black Lives Matter Chapter hugging Marxist sympathizer, you want it taught. So eat poopie. 

You don't understand what the "principles" of CRT are.  The principles of it absolutely are not taught to the kids, connie.  

On 9/24/2022 at 5:17 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Clearly, clearly.  

How’s your buddy Hawk doing these days? LOL You can’t be a huge supporter of Black Live Matter Chapters that are openly Marxist and support the leaders of these chapters that are openly Marxist and not at least be a Marxist sympathizer. It’s as simple of that. If you no longer support them, that’s great. Haven’t heard you dis-associate from them.

kat.jpg

On 9/24/2022 at 6:21 PM, Nevada Convert said:

How’s your buddy Hawk doing these days? LOL You can’t be a huge supporter of Black Live Matter Chapters that are openly Marxist and support the leaders of these chapters that are openly Marxist and not at least be a Marxist sympathizer. It’s as simple of that. If you no longer support them, that’s great. Haven’t heard you dis-associate from them.

Hawk is not "marxist" lol.  BLM of greater New York is very pro gun, pro church and anti vax and mask mandates.  Anti closures, etc...

There is a reason they are not recognized by BLM global network.

Hawk did a lot of great work during the pandemic, providing clothes and food for at risk families regardless of race, provided meals to kids who relied on being fed by the school, etc...

On 9/24/2022 at 4:03 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Chris Rufo must need to make a car payment, so he's invented a new culture war target to attack public schools.  Republicans hate any sense of empathy or social connection for people, almost as much as they hate public education.

Who knew that teaching people to not bully was Marxist?

Rufo's CRT, grooming, trans-gender, and other outrages must be running out of steam. There needs to be a new outrage to get people all worked up again. Have to keep the anger and fear at high levels.

Rufo openly said at Hillsdale College recently “To get to universal school choice, you really need to operate from a premise of universal public school distrust.” In other words he admits his goal is to destroy the trust in public schools.

On 9/24/2022 at 4:56 PM, Nevada Convert said:

They absolutely are, drumstick. Elements of it, and it’s been proven a gazillion times. Little kids can’t understand the broad scope of CRT, it’s a college level course. But the principles of it absolutely are, and since you’re such a whacked Black Lives Matter Chapter hugging Marxist sympathizer, you want it taught. So eat poopie. 

Which elementary schools are you anywhere near, and what "elements" of CRT are being taught to kids? This should be fun.

On 9/24/2022 at 5:26 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You’re completely brain dead if you don’t think elements of CRT are being taught from schools, corporations to the military. You clearly don’t understand what CRT is if you think that. My fave buzzword is the “micro aggression” that boogie man the left is so fearful of. Fvcking hilariously stupid. 

Your fear of these abstract boogeymen boggles the mind.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/24/2022 at 5:45 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You have to be in the right class to hear it in college. They work in hard in elementary school especially. Then corporate HR’s are heavy on it as required training. I’ve had it with 2 of my last 3 employers. 

Oh My God Omg GIF

Americans Mayor

It's absolutely disgusting that our Schools have to teach kids to be kind to one another and accept others for being different. Shouldn't the parents be doing that at home ?

You and your crowd are phucktards 

Americans Mayor

On 9/24/2022 at 8:23 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Which elementary schools are you anywhere near, and what "elements" of CRT are being taught to kids? This should be fun.

The fact that he is allowed near Elementary Schools is concerning

Americans Mayor