Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Boise State at UTEP

On 9/23/2022 at 8:44 PM, PokeTransplant said:

Seeing Dimel, can't imagine him getting much pool table action these days...

I can totally see him at a dive like Bud’s after hours though. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

On 9/23/2022 at 7:54 PM, VandalPride97 said:

Question, not smack.  I used to really (grudgingly) admire how BSU just had endless looks and constantly had players in motion.  Why is that no longer happening?

It has been this year. Plough is a no-huddle guy to catch defense off balance and limit substitutions to take advantage of mismatches. Andy made him switch to more ball control huddle offense to control clock, but then you use motion and shifts to set up mismatches. IMO Plough is too predictable when going slow.

On 9/23/2022 at 10:54 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

I live in Washington, why TF am I getting Crapo commercials?

I'm in Philly and I'm wondering the same thing.  I wouldn't mind if he knew even a smidge about economics, energy or strippers.

On 9/23/2022 at 8:54 PM, VandalPride97 said:

Question, not smack.  I used to really (grudgingly) admire how BSU just had endless looks and constantly had players in motion.  Why is that no longer happening?

Everything about the old ways has been lost.

Not in the playbook.

New-Signature.jpg