Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Boise State at UTEP

On 9/23/2022 at 10:34 PM, Spot50B said:

It only matters where you are at the end of the year.  You don't think Idaho can finish 5th in the Big Sky this year?

Sure they can. But Montana, Montana State, Sac State, UC Davis, and Weber all look better. I would bet against Idaho making the playoffs, with their best team in 5+ years.

Just got home from being out all evening, and I’m going to go watch the NV and Boise games. Check this out. I was just flipping through the ESPN channels real quick and I saw the Boise - UTEP score on the bottom screen ticker, and they made a mistake by showing that UTEP beat Boise by 10. LOL! Go check it out.

Seriously, Boise only scoring 20 on UTEP? WTF is up in Boise town? Only 20? That can’t be possible. Boise is in deep trouble if that’s all they can do at UTEP. 

kat.jpg

On 9/23/2022 at 10:42 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Just got home from being out all evening, and I’m going to go watch the NV and Boise games. Check this out. I was just flipping through the ESPN channels real quick and I saw the Boise - UTEP score and they made a mistake showing that UTEP beat Boise by 10. LOL! Go check it out. But seriously, Boise only scoring 20 on UTEP? WTF is up in Boise town? Only 20? That can’t be possible. Boise is in deep trouble. 

Only 10 convert.

On 9/23/2022 at 11:40 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Sure they can. But Montana, Montana State, Sac State, UC Davis, and Weber all look better. I would bet against Idaho making the playoffs, with their best team in 5+ years.

The Sky most likely won't get 5 teams in the playoffs.

tough one Broncos. 

I think you all have been about as real a fanbase as any. I suspect you'll pull out of it at some point. Hopefully soon, a good Boise is a benefit to the conference. 

That said, I wish we beat you too, but I'd rather beat UTEP. 

Out of my mind for the Lobos!!

On 9/23/2022 at 11:59 PM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

Good luck finding someone that wants your worthless piece of parchment.

CSU is also shitting the bed on the gridiron this yr too.  Unlike your AA from Boise CC, at least a CSU degree is respected & worth something.

Hmm. Do you even have a degree? A certificate?! Anything? 

On 9/23/2022 at 9:56 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Turd of the year performance 

We're talkin' about UTEP, man !

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

UTEP manhandled you guys. 

40 minutes of possession.

199 yards rushing.

Did the 2021 Aztec defense show up in Navy Blue ?

Hoping we can escape your fate against an always overhyped under performing MAC pretender.

Americans Mayor

On 9/23/2022 at 10:20 PM, robe said:

Someone made the point the UTEP completely change the offense. This caught BSU off guard. Everyone has one bad game. 

Has the Coaching Staff ever heard if adjustments ?

Playing a 4-1-6 defense when they're running Read/Option ?

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Americans Mayor

I’m concerned for the pimps and Elvi…yes, plural for more than one Elvis.

Hope they’re all safe…

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I wonder what the TV rating was. BSU has been so good for so long that this was actually a highly entertaining game. 

I assume a number of people tuned in to enjoy this game.  Probably as the game progressed more and more people tuned in. It was must see TV. Probably the best game of the year so far. I have to admit I enjoyed it more than my BYU games. 

BSU in a loss to a losing CUSA team can still bring an audience. 

I would think the tv networks are still rather pleased with BSU.

The Masters 5k road race All American.