Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Boise State at UTEP

On 9/23/2022 at 9:50 PM, bornontheblue said:

I want to give my degree back right now 

Trump U wasn't a real university to begin with. So, there's nothing to give back.

On 9/23/2022 at 10:09 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Never said that.  Culture was broken, Andy does not look like the one to fix it, at all.  

Never seen such a broken Boise team, but it has been years in the making

Culture was broken?   That is so funny.  Enjoy Avalos and losing to north Texas.  

On 9/23/2022 at 10:06 PM, slappy said:

Fire Avalos and pray a lot of his recruits transfer.  This is going to get bad. 

His recruits?  It's only his second season. These are the remnants of Harsin. His got to encourage them to enter the portal.

We shall see how this plays out if Boise doesn’t turn it around quickly.  Extorting and suing your conference mates does not make you the Belle of the Ball.   As long as Boise is part of the conference the tax legally stands.  I don’t believe anything prevents them from being booted from the conference how ever.  

On 9/23/2022 at 10:52 PM, kingpotato said:

He sucks. But Plough didn't give up 200 yards on the ground to a terrible rushing team.... when you knew they were running

TOP was 2-1 in favor of UTEP.  The defense wore down in the second half.  The offense had 177 total yards and less than 3 yards per pass.  Yeah, the defense shit the bed down the stretch.  This team is bad but the offense is clearly the main reason why.  You know this.

On 9/23/2022 at 10:26 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Only problem is the Big Sky is deep. Like five of the top 15 in FCS.  And Idaho ain’t one of them.

It only matters where you are at the end of the year.  You don't think Idaho can finish 5th in the Big Sky this year?

On 9/23/2022 at 11:04 PM, Spudfan84 said:

I feel like the root of it all has always been the OL. Can you imagine what Bach might have become with a semi competent OL to protect him? Or if they could open some lanes for Holani? Most of his good runs are in spite of the OL suckitude. 

With a competent O-line he could be average by now.