Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Boise State at UTEP

Not sure where we go from here. Plough needs to go. That is for sure. I’d say start Green the rest of the year, but putting him in front of this OL that is as soft as baby sh@t is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment. 

On 9/23/2022 at 9:58 PM, bornontheblue said:

Andy has to  fire Plough. What is the upside to keeping him on on a long futile losing season. 

Miller can be the interim , until we can get Dinwiddie in here 

He sucks. But Plough didn't give up 200 yards on the ground to a terrible rushing team.... when you knew they were running

On 9/23/2022 at 10:52 PM, Spudfan84 said:

Not sure where we go from here. Plough needs to go. That is for sure. I’d say start Green the rest of the year, but putting him in front of this OL that is as soft as baby sh@t is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment. 

I don't think Avalos has it in him to make the needed changes   

On 9/23/2022 at 9:52 PM, kingpotato said:

He sucks. But Plough didn't give up 200 yards on the ground to a terrible rushing team.... when you knew they were running

54 carries at 3.4 ypa. Defense played well enough to win even though adjustments were garbage. Giving them the balll for 40 minutes while our offense punted was the real problem.

On 9/23/2022 at 10:22 PM, SpaceForced said:

Yeah.  The CBS guys said the same thing on the National broadcast.

I’ve been telling these hard headed Boise fans that it will cost them big.  They told me the culture was bad.  Avalos was the man to change it.  

you fire him tomorrow and hire koetter.  Very easy.  Get a good coach.  Not some kid trying to play around.  

I feel like the root of it all has always been the OL. Can you imagine what Bach might have become with a semi competent OL to protect him? Or if they could open some lanes for Holani? Most of his good runs are in spite of the OL suckitude.