Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Boise State at UTEP

On 9/24/2022 at 12:19 AM, utgrizfan said:

You guys made a hell of a coaching hire  I think, give it a couple seasons and you will be in the upper echelons the Big Sky regularly

Hope so.  Eck seems to be legit, but I need to see some W's.  You guys gonna slay the puss this year?

On 9/23/2022 at 9:47 PM, PokeTransplant said:

Hiring Avalos may have been a decision of the heart instead of the head.  Not sure he can stop the decent of Boise football....

Oh, it would appear he may have stopped ANY decency of that program...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On 9/23/2022 at 10:22 PM, VandalPride97 said:

Hope so.  Eck seems to be legit, but I need to see some W's.  You guys gonna slay the puss this year?

We got them last year, I think Choate was our Kryptonite. Vigen isn't a bad coach but I don't think he has our number like Choate did. They are a good team should be a hell of a game.

The only thing I'm annoyed with is we are not protected Rivals with yall anymore, makes 0 sense they replaced yall with PSU.

On 9/23/2022 at 8:38 PM, Jeffkills said:

I think Andy needs to go.

Talking about firing Plough thinking your going to get results is like me saying Cowboys should fire McCarthy.

The problem is bigger.

Kalani Sitake went 4-9 in his 2nd year at BYU, change OC at the end of the season and things have rolled ever since for him.