Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Boise State at UTEP

Plough telegraphs everything.  There is absolutely no time when the defense is guessing or is on their heels.

Hell, he even telegraphed what he was going to do this week.  3 yards and a cloud of dust?  You have to have a road grader o-line to do that.  Instead, Plough told UTEP to load up the box.  Too easy.

Whoah. Just settling in for the evening. 

Everyone ok?

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

On 9/23/2022 at 8:13 PM, idkk said:

Isn't he the one that made Plough change the offense to more ball control? 

Ultimately, the head coach makes the call but I suspect Koetter helped convince him.  Plough's offense doesn't work.  It is a terrible scheme.  It doesn't look like trying to shit can it on the fly has been better so far.

On 9/23/2022 at 7:12 PM, kingpotato said:

Bach averaging one yard an attempt.

Watching him and Burmeister (assuming he makes it to that game) go at it for least yards thrown is going to be great. SDSU and Boise offenses are an exercise in futility so far. 

On 9/23/2022 at 8:19 PM, gold-n-brown said:

I had a quick trigger

They make things for that. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

On 9/23/2022 at 7:16 PM, kingpotato said:

Alright, I didn't overreact with Taylen. He's flawed, inaccurate, and and doesn't read defenses well. But he can't be worse than this, can he?

I saw this on Twitter before the game: 

Any chance they go with the transfer over Green?