Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Sacramento St. 41 …..Colorado St. 10 ...Final

Holy smokes.  I don't care if (unlikely) Sac State is a contender for an FCS title.  Losing to a FCS team happens occasionally.  But last week's 35-7 USU loss to Weber State, and this one?  Holy crap.  So much for the MWC's claim to be the best of what remains in the "other" conferences.  This is just horrible.  It already has to be on the short list for TOTY. 

On 9/24/2022 at 5:55 PM, ziggy29 said:

Holy smokes.  I don't care if (unlikely) Sac State is a contender for an FCS title.  Losing to a FCS team happens occasionally.  But last week's 35-7 USU loss to Weber State, and this one?  Holy crap.  So much for the MWC's claim to be the best of what remains in the "other" conferences.  This is just horrible.  It already has to be on the short list for TOTY. 

Yeah, Boise is already saved from TOTW 

On 9/24/2022 at 6:23 PM, BacksThePack said:

Yeah, Boise is already saved from TOTW 

Maybe, and barely, relative to expectations.  They at least dropped a turd against a FBS team on the road.  Still, wow.  

On 9/24/2022 at 10:16 PM, Nevada Convert said:

We didn’t lose as bad and lost to a better team 55-41 you stupid dopes. Wyoming is the queen of close and FCS losses, anyway.  @Wyovanian @Brew_Poke

Hypersensitive, are we? I made no mention of you nor Nevada; I was talking about CSU. You're a real weird duck.

We didn’t lose as bad and lost to a better team 55-41 you stupid dopes. Wyoming is the queen of close and FCS losses, anyway.  @Wyovanian @Brew_Poke

Huh?? Wyoming has only lost to FCS teams twice in its history.  Once by 2 pts to Cal Poly in 2012 and the other time in a loss to North Dakota when Bohl came aboard.  Wyoming has beat 2 FCS runner ups in recent years (including Montana State last year).  This doesn’t make any sense.  

On 9/24/2022 at 10:23 PM, OrediggerPoke said:

Huh?? Wyoming has only lost to FCS teams twice in its history.  Once by 2 pts to Cal Poly in 2012 and the other time in a loss to North Dakota when Bohl can aboard.  Wyoming has beat 2 FCS runner ups on recent years (including Montana State last year).  This doesn’t make any sense.  

Converts a fauking idiot and his moms a whore!  Pay him no attention!

On 9/22/2022 at 1:10 PM, Packfan11.1 said:

Sac state by 2 touchdowns... game won't even be that close either...  A disciplined D2 squad is going to run all over a shit show csu team

Good call.

On 9/24/2022 at 3:51 PM, mugtang said:

I really thought Boise would win the turd of the week.  Guess not. 

Larry David Reaction GIF

On 9/24/2022 at 7:55 PM, ziggy29 said:

Losing to a FCS team happens occasionally.  

Houston has never lost to an FCS team.

Cougars fight for Dear ol' UofH

For our alma mater cheer

Fight for Houston University

For victory is near

When the going get so rough and tough

We never worry, CAUSE WE GOT THE STUFF!

So fight! Fight! Fight for Red and White!

And we will go to victory!

On 9/24/2022 at 9:20 PM, Brew_Poke said:

Hypersensitive, are we? I made no mention of you nor Nevada; I was talking about CSU. You're a real weird duck.

Alright, my bad if that was what you meant. Usually when someone facepalms a post, it’s directed towards the poster in a negative way per what they posted. 

kat.jpg

On 9/24/2022 at 9:23 PM, OrediggerPoke said:

Huh?? Wyoming has only lost to FCS teams twice in its history.  Once by 2 pts to Cal Poly in 2012 and the other time in a loss to North Dakota when Bohl came aboard.  Wyoming has beat 2 FCS runner ups in recent years (including Montana State last year).  This doesn’t make any sense.  

Since 2000, there have been 10 games against FCS schools including powerhouses like the Citadel, Furman, Wofford where you barely hung on to win by an average of 4.7 points. You guys are hardly FCS slayers. 

kat.jpg

On 9/24/2022 at 10:53 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Since 2000, there have been 10 games against FCS schools including powerhouses like the Citadel, Furman, Wofford where you barely hung on to win by an average of 4.7 points. You guys are hardly FCS slayers. 

But…Nevada is a bunch of world beaters?  Get the +++++ out of here you clown

Sac State is better then Incarnate Word, people have the Griz picked to win the Big Sky this season but I think the Hornets are right up there with us, they've beaten us the last few times we've played.