Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Chad Powers - Walk on Penn State - Hilarious

On 9/20/2022 at 12:31 PM, Bob said:

That one coach: Hey, I think I wanna sign Chad Powers. lol

In his defense, if he didn’t see him up close, even an old, washed Manning would look like a stud against college guys.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 9/20/2022 at 1:45 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

In his defense, if he didn’t see him up close, even an old, washed Manning would look like a stud against college guys.

Oh, I'm sure he looked fantastic. 6'4" with a rocket arm and great footwork. I thought it was funny because I'm sure the coach was thinking  "JACKPOT!".

I always liked Eli more than his brother.   I remember reports from when he first went to college that he hated to do film study and just wanted to have fun. He seems to be having a lot of fun these days. 

Bye Bye, Best of luck! !! May the MWC survive, and prosper

On 9/20/2022 at 3:48 PM, rebelcuff said:

I met Peyton before and he was the moat gracious and humble pro athlete/celebrity I ever met. You can tell that Archie and his wife raised them right.

Ummm...There's at least one member to the training staff at UT that would beg to differ.

We were all young, dumb & full o' ___, at one pt in our lives.

On 9/20/2022 at 5:44 PM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

Ummm...There's at least one member to the training staff at UT that would beg to differ.

We were all young, dumb & full o' ___, at one pt in our lives.

Wasn’t the trainer some dumb broad that insisted on being in the men’s locker room all the time and they practical joked her. Something about exposing genitalia 

5.49 forty not many of us fat asses could do that anymore. I did a 5.2 three years ago in an open meet. Hand time so I doubt it was accurate. I’m a fat ass now and would tear a groan and an Achilles if I tried it today. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.