Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Wyoming @ BYU Game Thread 8:15 PM MT ESPN2

On 9/20/2022 at 11:30 AM, The Brent Vigen Diet said:

Cowboys secondary is not good enough to slow BYU down regardless of who is at QB. It’s going to take a near perfect game from Wyo and several turnovers from BYU for Pokes to have a shot. I don’t see us winning this (or even being competitive) based on the history of road turds. 

We are afraid to cover man to man, since our best corners transferred. So we end up in a soft zone that invites teams to just take 7/8 yards at a time until we try to pressure. Then we give up chunks, normally on third down and you understand why the coaches won’t play man to man.  

On 9/20/2022 at 11:15 AM, Kirbycreekpoke said:

Ok let’s get this smack going. 

Ode to BYU

FU BYU 

F Provo and the Wasatch Front 

F The honor code

F Cosmo

F Cougar tails 

F The color blue 

F The letter Y 

F Ra ra…..ra ra ra

F Brigham and his horse

F 3.2% beer

F Caffeine free pepsi

F 26 year old seniors 

F Nut punchers 

F Green jello

F Potluck Wednesday

F Married cheerleaders 

F Ski Utah 

F Church b-ball

F Zion bank

F KSL News 

F Heavy petting 

F Multilevel Marketing 

F Funeral potatoes 

F Hand carts 

F Tabernacles 

F The name Jared 

F The pinewood derby 

F Zak Wilson’s mom’s best friend- allegedly 

F Max Hall’s beer loving parents 

FU BYU

I may have gotten a bit carried away there. I in no way condone non-consensual equine relations. I do like funeral potatoes and I enjoy skiing in Utah, but it’s game week so F it. 

You forgot kids named 

F Kids named Braxton, Dallen, Hunter, Layton, Brighten, Brynlee, 

On 9/20/2022 at 5:37 PM, Wyobraska said:

Air Force

Biggest AFA Josh Allen chest thumper I've seen. 😜

Your play by play guy was on a local radio station today. First thing he was asked is why is there so much hate in this series. I guess he graduated from UW too. So he has skin in the game.  His response was professional and said it's probably just because BYU has beat Wyo so much.. Sure, it's that but we all know it's much, much more. I would venture to say there is just as much or more BYU hate from the Pokes than the Utes.  I was born in Cheyenne btw. Grandma was there up until about 10 years ago. 

Last time it got really ugly with Utah was 2009 in the Mendenhall days with Max Hall. Much cooler now.  Sitake has a lot to do with that being buddies with Kyle. 

The hate for the borg is genuine and fiery. I have nothing nice to say about them, and the fact that I'm not declaring my true feelings in the adult language that would be required to properly relay them is a monumental feat of self control.

May the fleas of 1000 camels infest the beds of all the fans, players, alumni, and anyone even remotely connected to that program.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

On 9/20/2022 at 6:29 PM, Jack Bauer said:

I wouldn't claim him either.

Only at BYU tailgating will you witness milk-bonging like the end of the world was in 15 minutes and there was no milk in heaven. Only at a BYU game will the National Weather Service issue a White Out Condition Warning on a sunny day. 

BYU Big Sissy Jack Bauer Avatar:

D4EF5454-3267-4C6E-BB6E-F7209DA255E2.jpeg.485eac0b1c032c189fbb34f656c2087b.jpeg

Fvcking Jack Bauer:

2F9BC039-7899-4ED0-807E-94EE4360699D.jpeg.4fb5e59d49ab826b993832d862a02d84.jpeg

kat.jpg

On 9/20/2022 at 7:43 PM, utenation said:

Biggest AFA Josh Allen chest thumper I've seen. 😜

Your play by play guy was on a local radio station today. First thing he was asked is why is there so much hate in this series. I guess he graduated from UW too. So he has skin in the game.  His response was professional and said it's probably just because BYU has beat Wyo so much.. Sure, it's that but we all know it's much, much more. I would venture to say there is just as much or more BYU hate from the Pokes than the Utes.  I was born in Cheyenne btw. Grandma was there up until about 10 years ago. 

Last time it got really ugly with Utah was 2009 in the Mendenhall days with Max Hall. Much cooler now.  Sitake has a lot to do with that being buddies with Kyle. 

I think it’s a culture clash is why

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

On 9/21/2022 at 6:19 AM, Wyoguns said:

Also, F Magic underwear for good measure!

How enlightened 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.