Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Wyoming @ BYU Game Thread 8:15 PM MT ESPN2

That’s a “I gotta be able to live with myself after this” call. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

On 9/24/2022 at 11:47 PM, robe said:

Why no onside kick

No balls. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

On 9/24/2022 at 11:46 PM, Rebels18 said:

Pokes suck! 

UNLV RULES!

shoresy-goody.gif

Party til we die?  In Provo?

How?

On 9/24/2022 at 11:54 PM, PokeTransplant said:

Looking at the rest of the schedule...not sure where we drop another game....

I know I was part of the doom and gloom crowd after Illini....

Boise gets new life breathed into them with new OC, trounces us. We lose to UNM in the annual WTF Bohl, and Fresno?  

Or we win out. Who knows. This year is weird. 

On 9/24/2022 at 11:54 PM, PokeTransplant said:

Looking at the rest of the schedule...not sure where we drop another game....

I know I was part of the doom and gloom crowd after Illini....

Pretty optimistic for a team with a shit offense and suspect pass D. 

I know the conference is really down this year, but this team has a long ways to go.  

On 9/24/2022 at 11:58 PM, Subcanis said:

Boise gets new life breathed into them with new OC, trounces us. We lose to UNM in the annual WTF Bohl, and Fresno?  

Or we win out. Who knows. This year is weird. 

This seems like the type of year where CSU figures it out late and passes all over the place on the D.  Although I hope it is more like the 44-0 game.

On 9/24/2022 at 11:59 PM, robe said:

Not going for it on 4th and no onside kick was questionable 

That’s how you say “I can’t win” without actually saying it.