Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Wyoming @ BYU Game Thread 8:15 PM MT ESPN2

Ugh. Tackling. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

2016 defense. How fitting. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

I know Bohl's offense is built around steady plays and grinding teams down but the lack of big plays really shows.  

Wyoming needs to put more pressure on the D.  These BYU big plays are the difference and you can see how they take a toll on the D mentally.

On 9/24/2022 at 10:23 PM, thatsmymammy said:

Didn't I hear during the AF game that Bohl's team is one of the youngest in the country?

Yeah. Only Hawaii is younger IIRC?

Not a peep about the missed hold tho. 

On 9/24/2022 at 10:24 PM, Wyobraska said:

3rd youngest

Hawaii and?  I forget. 

That’s a pick?