Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Wyoming @ BYU Game Thread 8:15 PM MT ESPN2

On 9/24/2022 at 10:50 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Had to put it on mute, which sucks because Wyoming does not have player names on the jerseys and I am not familiar enough to know who is who. 

Yep it sucks. I muted it too

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 9/24/2022 at 9:51 PM, NorthWestCowboy said:

Damn, Wieland took a hard shot there.

I think they missed a targeting right there at the end of the half. 

On 9/24/2022 at 10:05 PM, Milton Roe said:

Good Game, Cougs.   We'll try to even things up in Laradise in 2024

1. It ain’t over. 
2. No way in space heaven do they actually come to Laradise. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

On 9/24/2022 at 10:13 PM, robe said:

Eh.  We’ll see. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Come on D. Could realllllly use a TO. 

You’d think we’d know what to do with a jet sweep. 

“Back to the LOS”

+++++ right off.