Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Wyoming @ BYU Game Thread 8:15 PM MT ESPN2

On 9/23/2022 at 4:03 PM, Jack Bauer said:

You have to make Nix pass. Nobody is going to pass when they ran the ball pretty well. Nix is mistake prone if you pressure him

Hall played fine for byu but he can’t win the game himself 

Bo was 13-18(72%) with 222 yards with 2 touchdown passes and also ran for 2 touchdowns. 

I’d say that’s better than fine. Downright good in fact. 

On 9/23/2022 at 4:07 PM, Jack Bauer said:

I think our defensive line is crap, so you guys might be able to go run heavy and do some damage

they played out of their minds against Baylor. They couldnt do anything against Oregon

What has been surprising is that their celebrated online has been unable to open any holes in the run game. It was anemic both against Baylor and Oregon. I think Algiers may have made have masked some of their deficiencies last year.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

On 9/23/2022 at 4:27 PM, utenation said:

Bo was 13-18(72%) with 222 yards with 2 touchdown passes and also ran for 2 touchdowns. 

I’d say that’s better than fine. Downright good in fact. 

I was referring to Hall with my fine comment

I don’t  think highly of Nix, but this year he has done a good job of getting the ball out fast

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

On 9/23/2022 at 4:28 PM, Mano said:

What has been surprising is that their celebrated online has been unable to open any holes in the run game. It was anemic both against Baylor and Oregon. I think Algiers may have made have masked some of their deficiencies last year.

Both Baylor and Oregon have some pretty good DL

its been frustrating the OL hasn’t been able to get much going in the run game thusfar

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

On 9/23/2022 at 5:11 PM, Jack Bauer said:

I was referring to Hall with my fine comment

I don’t  think highly of Nix, but this year he has done a good job of getting the ball out fast

Yeah. My mistake on Hall. I was sloppy with my reading. 

And like I said Bo Nix could throw 3 picks the next game.

On 9/23/2022 at 8:40 AM, Jack Bauer said:

There’s actual proof of usu’s involvement in the project

imagine being a dude your age and being as mad as you are about the school your church sponsors, it’s ridiculousWill Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Stench is as stench does.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

On 9/23/2022 at 6:00 PM, Jack Bauer said:

Indeed, cry more and acknowledge your schools part in all of it.

Such a narrow focus. Such a narrow urethra.

I am focusing on earned existential guilt-worthiness. This should have been obvious. The so-called Project is irrelevant. The stench has been the stench since before Miss Julie sang the Do Bee song ... Zoobie.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

On 9/23/2022 at 8:09 PM, USU78 said:

Such a narrow focus. Such a narrow urethra.

I am focusing on earned existential guilt-worthiness. This should have been obvious. The so-called Project is irrelevant. The stench has been the stench since before Miss Julie sang the Do Bee song ... Zoobie.

If you say so, guy. #soft

On 9/23/2022 at 5:50 PM, Bob said:

Great article loved it. Wyomings take on the rivalry. Bigger than the CSU rivalry for a lot of fans according to the article.

You wonder if the letter came from a Wyoming fan for motivation. It really motivated the cowboys. They destroyed Detmer that day. The player still loved the rivalry and I would guess it was his most found memories of playing football. Or at least it seemed that way. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 9/23/2022 at 8:14 PM, Jack Bauer said:

If you say so, guy. #soft

We always do everything right

We never do anything wrong

We're the Romper Room Do Bees

The Do Bees all day long

Ridiculous children

Zoobie.

I think Batty is back. Not sure on Puka and Romney.

I think BYU is going to try to finally establish the run today. Brooks has been a disappointment. I think they need to give Chesney a shot. He rushed for 200 yds in his only start 7 years ago or so.  Plus he came in at an end of a game last year with and gave us a win. He must look like shit in practice because he has shined when he has played.

The Masters 5k road race All American.