Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Wyoming @ BYU Game Thread 8:15 PM MT ESPN2

We all know the history here.  BYU leads the all time series 45-30-3.  Wyoming has played BYU the 3rd most times of any program and the two universities have been a part of 3 conferences together.  

Winning in Provo is never easy and Bohl's team always plays like shit on the road.  Hard to see a Pokes victory here.  

Hopefully somehow the Pokes can find a way to win as this will probably be the last time these two teams play in a long time.  I'm assuming the Wyoming game gets bought out but who knows.

On 9/19/2022 at 9:12 PM, Wyoguns said:

Go Pokes!  Ventured over to the Cougar Board to see what they were saying…yep, still a bunch of douche bags!

Lol. A quick check. Yep. Everything about  Wyoming and Laramie sucks.  Your fans are terrible and it should be an honor to play a powerhouse like BYU. 

This tells me on thing. Poke fans did an excellent job of making BYU fans trip to Laramie completely miserable. 😝

On 9/19/2022 at 9:12 PM, Wyoguns said:

Go Pokes!  Ventured over to the Cougar Board to see what they were saying…yep, still a bunch of douche bags!

... When the douche runs all the way down to the bone ...

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

On 9/19/2022 at 9:00 PM, Wyobraska said:

We all know the history here.  BYU leads the all time series 45-30-3.  Wyoming has played BYU the 3rd most times of any program and the two universities have been a part of 3 conferences together.  

Winning in Provo is never easy and Bohl's team always plays like shit on the road.  Hard to see a Pokes victory here.  

Hopefully somehow the Pokes can find a way to win as this will probably be the last time these two teams play in a long time.  I'm assuming the Wyoming game gets bought out but who knows.

I mean the last time yall played in Utah you burned USU pretty good. BYU getting thumped by Oregon as well could be a bad thing for yall or a good thing, we will have to see.

BYU is just too good. Too strong, too fast, too old, we are simply not worthy. If any team deserves to be number one, it's them. They did win a title back in 1984 afterall. Us high plains heathens should forfeit, we're so unworthy. Our poor defense, offense, and special teams.

https://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/jobu-youtube.jpg

I like Laramie.  I stopped there traveling a few times when my kids were young.  Found ourselves a park to play and have a picnic each time.   People were nice and pleasant.

Wyoming used to always be tough.  Should be a good and fun game. 

Bye Bye, Best of luck! !! May the MWC survive, and prosper

On 9/19/2022 at 9:20 PM, utenation said:

Lol. A quick check. Yep. Everything about  Wyoming and Laramie sucks.  Your fans are terrible and it should be an honor to play a powerhouse like BYU. 

This tells me on thing. Poke fans did an excellent job of making BYU fans trip to Laramie completely miserable. 😝

There is not a douchier fan base in America. Bar none the worst

On 9/19/2022 at 10:12 PM, Wyoguns said:

Check out the Wyoming board it’s gold. It makes me miss the rivalry. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

I hope to sit next to Bob and Wyovian on the return game if it happens.

I kind of hope the return game is bought out so it can just add to the lore of the rivalry. Cowboyboard would have another epic BYU meltdown. It would probably surpass replay gate as the greatest internet meltdown. In my opinion the greatest event in MWCboard history. The backstory to the game made replay gate even more epic. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

How sweet would a Poke upset of the Borg be?  Answer, it would be too sweet.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

Let's go POKES! Beat BYU! As mentioned, we are all Wyoming fans this week. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Ok let’s get this smack going. 

Ode to BYU

FU BYU 

F Provo and the Wasatch Front 

F The honor code

F Cosmo

F Cougar tails 

F The color blue 

F The letter Y 

F Ra ra…..ra ra ra

F Brigham and his horse

F 3.2% beer

F Caffeine free pepsi

F 26 year old seniors 

F Nut punchers 

F Green jello

F Potluck Wednesday

F Married cheerleaders 

F Ski Utah 

F Church b-ball

F Zion bank

F KSL News 

F Heavy petting 

F Multilevel Marketing 

F Funeral potatoes 

F Hand carts 

F Tabernacles 

F The name Jared 

F The pinewood derby 

F Zak Wilson’s mom’s best friend- allegedly 

F Max Hall’s beer loving parents 

FU BYU

I may have gotten a bit carried away there. I in no way condone non-consensual equine relations. I do like funeral potatoes and I enjoy skiing in Utah, but it’s game week so F it.