Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Utah State

If we get them off the field with a quick 3 and out or turnover to start the 2nd half and get the offense back on the field to go on a long touchdown scoring drive to open things back up, would make things a bit more comfortable!

Passing Comp Att Pct Yds Y/A TD Int Sack YdsL QBRat
13 18 72.2 138 7.7 1 0 2 10 155.0
Rushing Rush Yds Avg Long TD
14 65 4.6 26 0
6 -4 -0.7 4 2
Receiving Rec Yds Avg Long TD
3 46 15.3 40 1
4 46 11.5 27 0
3 32 10.7 13 0
1 11 11.0 11 0
1 7 7.0 7 0
1 -4 -4.0 -4 0

For as many people as wanted Arroyo's head, I think UNLV is looking like a pretty fair football team.  As a Spartan alum, I want him to succeed as long as it doesn't come at SJSU's expense.  

On 9/24/2022 at 6:03 PM, 303Rebel said:

If we get them off the field with a quick 3 and out or turnover to start the 2nd half and get the offense back on the field to go on a long touchdown scoring drive to open things back up, would make things a bit more comfortable!

We need to keep the pressure on and extend the lead to get backups some PT. We are starting to get some depth but still need experience at depth.

On 9/24/2022 at 6:08 PM, quickdraw said:

We need to keep the pressure on and extend the lead to get backups some PT. We are starting to get some depth but still need experience at depth.

go deep to ricky white!!

arroyo keeping it close with conservative playcalling in the redzone. Lots of 3rd down runs with Robbins. 

Trust in Brumfield's arm on 1st and 2nd down. Or hell, try playaction!

I can see why Oregon fans were frustrated with some of his playcalls when they had Herbert behind center

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

Nice hit. Lol

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."