Jump to content
Gonzagafan2021

University of New Mexico students protesting against Tomi Lahern

Recommended Posts

On 9/16/2022 at 2:04 PM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

https://www.krqe.com/news/albuquerque-metro/controversial-political-speaker-draws-protest-at-unm/

I have no issue with this Tomi Lahern is one crazy lady. Students have the right to protest her being there,

Why do you have such a hard-on for censorship? Tomi is a complete idiot, but trying to prevent her from speaking isn’t protest, it’s anti-1st Amendment censorship. UNM is investigating to determine what laws were broken and by who. The police had to escort her out for her personal safety. 

  • Haha 2
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2022 at 3:25 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

As long as there is no violence or vandalism, as we saw a few years ago with certain campus speakers.  

Trying to prevent someone from speaking at a University by any means is censorship and completely un-American regardless who it is. 

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2022 at 3:13 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Good. Tammy Lasagna should hear protests anytime she tries speaking at a college.

Tonight at dinner, ask mom and dad about why it’s important to let people that you disagree with speak on college campuses. Ask them why the first Amendment is important and censorship is un-American. I feel sorry for your parents.

  • Like 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2022 at 7:43 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Tonight at dinner, ask mom and dad about why it’s important to let people that you disagree with speak on college campuses. Ask them why the first Amendment is important and censorship is un-American. I feel sorry for your parents.

Protesting is also covered by the First Amendment, galaxy brain.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2022 at 7:36 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Why do you have such a hard-on for censorship? Tomi is a complete idiot, but trying to prevent her from speaking isn’t protest, it’s anti-1st Amendment censorship. UNM is investigating to determine what laws were broken and by who. The police had to escort her out for her personal safety. 

How is it censorship if someone wants to protest? They have every right to do it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2022 at 5:39 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Trying to prevent someone from speaking at a University by any means is censorship and completely un-American regardless who it is. 

Let's see how well an anti-Christian speaker will go over at Liberty University.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...