Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Gov DeSantis - Humanitarian!

On 9/18/2022 at 3:03 PM, SAMO said:

what can I say...I am living the Palm Beach life now, trying to get the feel of it: royal palms and raw silk, cruising the beach at dawn in a red BMW convertible with Tom Jones on the radio and a head full of bogus cocaine and two beautiful lesbians in the front seat beside me, telling jokes to each other in French...lol

We are on our way to an orgy, in a mansion not far from the sea, and the girls are drinking champagne from a magnum we brought from The Circle at the Breakers, the chic and famous restaurant. There is a wet parking ticket flapping under the windshield wiper in front of me, and it bores me. I am giddy from drink, and the lesbians are waving their champagne glasses at oncoming police cars, laughing gaily and smoking strong marijuana in a black pipe as we cruise along Ocean Boulevard at sunrise, living our lives like dolphins…lol

The rich have special problems, and running out of gas on Ocean Boulevard on the way to an orgy at 6 o’clock on Sunday morning is one of them. Nobody needs that. Not with naked women and huge bags of cocaine in the car. The rich love music, and we don’t want it interrupted...lol

This^^^this brings a tear or 20 to my eyes. Literally! We are brothers, except substitute Tahoe for the warm Atlantic, pines for palms, and a smooth electric for your smoke belcher, you old anachronist  I get you, I really do. 

On 9/18/2022 at 3:11 PM, Posturedoc said:

This^^^this brings a tear or 20 to my eyes. Literally! We are brothers, except substitute Tahoe for the warm Atlantic, pines for palms, and a smooth electric for your smoke belcher, you old anachronist  I get you, I really do. 

sounds heavenly mon frère...sometime youll have to take me out on the cigar boat on tahoe....champagne...beautiful young lesbians...and a cigar boat trip around Tahoe...quite frankly sounds right up my rich, elitiist, liberal alley...lol

On 9/18/2022 at 2:53 PM, renoskier said:

how do you figure that the "white liberals" were "hypocrites"?

they did a good job of scrambling to accommodate the surprise arrival and then found better accommodations

how's any of that hypocritical?

Bullshit, plenty of AirBNB's available.  So much for diversity and inclusion, i guess that is only for the plebs. 

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 9/18/2022 at 3:15 PM, SAMO said:

sounds heavenly mon frère...sometime youll have to take me out on the cigar boat on tahoe....champagne...beautiful young lesbians...and a cigar boat trip around Tahoe...quite frankly sounds right up my rich, elitiist, liberal alley...lol

I’ll keep the Dom on the ice bucket in anticipation. Don’t keep us waiting too long. I can send the jet, if the interior of yours is still being upgraded. 

On 9/18/2022 at 5:11 PM, Posturedoc said:

Y'all get a room.

There's still some available at Cape Cod.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 9/18/2022 at 3:21 PM, modestobulldog said:

Bullshit, plenty of AirBNB's available.  So much for diversity and inclusion, i guess that is only for the plebs. 

please explain this airbnb thing to me...how would that work? my sister and I own 2 such properties, neither one remotely close to where we live; even if they were vacant, which they rarely are, how would it be coordinated with DHS?

All these fake tears over 50 immigrants. Have them mow our yards, give them some leftovers and have the National Guard get them out of here. Wonder what the response would be if several million showed up? These are the same people who act like they care about blacks and other minorities in this country. Wondering what those hard leaning liberals in MV who constantly point their fingers at Conservatives are doing to help the 1 million homeless population as well? 🤔 

On 9/18/2022 at 3:02 PM, AztecAlien said:

Scrambling for 50 people? Really? 🤣 How about several million? 

I never discounted the Southern border problems but they know about how many are going to show up everyday, they've been dealing with this for 20 years or more, it's nothing new. and they receive billions in federal aid to help house, feed, and care for the refugees/migrants.

could DeSantis have called ahead?

so now please explain how MV whitey was hypocritical

On 9/18/2022 at 4:51 PM, renoskier said:

I never discounted the Southern border problems but they know about how many are going to show up everyday, they've been dealing with this for 20 years or more, it's nothing new. and they receive billions in federal aid to help house, feed, and care for the refugees/migrants.

Maybe he should have called Biden & Kamala first because they both have been on top of it. Well, just Kamala. She's been on top of a lot of things. 

On 9/18/2022 at 4:46 PM, AztecAlien said:

All these fake tears over 50 immigrants. Have them mow our yards, give them some leftovers and have the National Guard get them out of here. Wonder what the response would be if several million showed up? These are the same people who act like they care about blacks and other minorities in this country. Wondering what those hard leaning liberals in MV who constantly point their fingers at Conservatives are doing about the 1 million homeless population as well? 🤔 

My understanding is that asylum seekers aren't allowed to work in this country for at least 150 days.  They are basically forced into being indigent people.  So,  "just give them lawn cutting jobs, stupid libs" is not an option. 

Posted Image

On 9/18/2022 at 4:51 PM, renoskier said:

MV whitey did a good job given the circumstances.

The only, ONLY, gripe I have, and it is a small one compared to using peoples fear, circumstances and mere existence as a "lol gotcha libs" political joke, is the amount of circle jerking over the good job they did.  Some of the internet memes and even headline stories were just...yuck.  A cool thing becomes way less cool when you jack yourself off over it to that extent lol.

On 9/18/2022 at 3:26 PM, Posturedoc said:

I’ll keep the Dom on the ice bucket in anticipation. Don’t keep us waiting too long. I can send the jet, if the interior of yours is still being upgraded. 

def do...as it is...+++++ing supply chain issues...even the plutocrat libs like myself arent immune...lol

I read in the sun sentinel the other day that a state trooper was recently arrested in Miami for trying to +++++ a drunk woman on the highway, in exchange for dropping all charges. But that would not happen in Palm Beach. Drunk women roam free in this town...and they cause a lot of trouble...but one thing they don’t have to worry about, thank God, is the menace of getting pulled over and fondled by armed white trash wearing uniforms. We don’t pay these people much, but we pay them every week, and if they occasionally forget who really pays their salaries, we have ways of reminding them...lol

I can see where @AztecAlien's indignance comes from...places like tampa....and the west coast of florida...not unlike the whole intermountain west (esp. hovels in western wyoming) are full of people who got fired from responsible jobs in the elist, liberal big cities, if only because they failed to understand the nature of the Social Contract...lol

On 9/18/2022 at 4:04 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The only, ONLY, gripe I have, and it is a small one compared to using peoples fear, circumstances and mere existence as a "lol gotcha libs" political joke, is the amount of circle jerking over the good job they did.  Some of the internet memes and even headline stories were just...yuck.  A cool thing becomes way less cool when you jack yourself off over it to that extent lol.

I haven’t read more than a handful of articles on the situation and generally avoid the socials like the plague they often are, so I can’t judge the hand jobs you claim all the liberals are giving themselves. What I do know is that the attempted “shipped them smelly brown poors out as quickly as possible even though we could have handled their situation here better than in the emergency facility a few miles away on the mainland” gotcha! line every one of conservatives commenting have floated in this thread, most of them multiply, just doesn’t land. It’s dumb. Makes it damn hard to respect future arguments, even from a stellar mind like Lawlor. @AztecAlienand now @modestobulldogcontinue to look like simpletons, but that’s on them.

On 9/18/2022 at 4:04 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

did they "jack themselves off" or did social media do it for them?

On 9/18/2022 at 5:45 PM, renoskier said:

please explain this airbnb thing to me...how would that work? my sister and I own 2 such properties, neither one remotely close to where we live; even if they were vacant, which they rarely are, how would it be coordinated with DHS?

They might have use VRBO, too...

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 9/18/2022 at 5:17 PM, Posturedoc said:

I haven’t read more than a handful of articles on the situation and generally avoid the socials like the plague they often are, so I can’t judge the hand jobs you claim all the liberals are giving themselves. What I do know is that the attempted “shipped them smelly brown poors out as quickly as possible even though we could have handled their situation here better than in the emergency facility a few miles away on the mainland” gotcha! line every one of conservatives commenting have floated in this thread, most of them multiply, just doesn’t land. It’s dumb. Makes it damn hard to respect future arguments, even from a stellar mind like Lawlor. @AztecAlienand now @modestobulldogcontinue to look like simpletons, but that’s on them.

The majority of your username says it all. There's no discussing anything with people like you. And I thought you leftist on this board hated white people? That's all you hypocrites talk about regarding America's problems. Then some white idiots in MV act all caring about some brown people for a day and that's awesome. 👍 Nearly 7,000 members on this board and it's the same 10 circle jerks that try and bully anyone that's not on the team. Joe Biden is a +++++ing douchebag who is using immigrants as pawns. The right is doing the same thing but the left goes nuts when it's the other way around. Might want to do some research on Biden's past immigration policies. Kamaltoe called him out on it. But only one of your team members @smltwnrckr agreed. He did pull a whataboutism regarding President Ford though. And your play book is getting monotonous with those Conservatives being simpletons. Try some new material.

I also post from the biggest piece of crap phone I have ever owned. So my apologies to the grammar cops in advance. 

Your grammar is the only intelligent thing about your post.

On 9/18/2022 at 4:50 PM, AztecAlien said:

The majority of your username says it all. There's no discussing anything with people like you. And I thought you leftist on this board hated white people? That's all you hypocrites talk about regarding America's problems. Then some white idiots in MV act all caring about some brown people for a day and that's awesome. 👍 Nearly 7,000 members on this board and it's the same 10 circle jerks that try and bully anyone that's not on the team. Joe Biden is a +++++ing douchebag that is using immigrants as pawns. The right is doing the same thing but the left goes nuts when it's the other way around. Might want to do some research on Biden's past immigration policies. Kamaltoe called him out on it. But only one of your team members @smltwnrckr agreed. He did pull a whataboutism regarding President Ford though. And your play book is getting monotonous with those Conservatives being simpletons. Try some new material.

I also post from the biggest piece of crap phone I have ever owned. So my apologies to the grammar cops in advance. 

maple-leaf-meth-head-maple-leafs-meth-he

On 9/18/2022 at 6:02 PM, SAMO said:

maple-leaf-meth-head-maple-leafs-meth-he

You really are a sorry excuse for a human being. You post racist and bigoted hate. You make light of people dying from prescription drugs, street drugs and alcohol while you glorify your drug use and your obesity. From what you have posted, it sounds like you're divorced. Go figure. You think you're funny but you will be a lonely person when your miserable life comes to an end. But until then, you have your MWCBoard buddies to support and cheer you up. So you got that going for you, which is nice.