Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Gov DeSantis - Humanitarian!

On 9/18/2022 at 1:29 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Giant asshole.

Just wanted to get in before "this is why we can't take libs seriously, it's all Nazi's and Hitler with you".

Isn't it though? The Nazi's used propaganda and the media for the success of their movement. Sound familiar? DeSantis showed just how the hard leaning liberals in MV would react. They cared so much until they didn't. But hey, those billionaires bought some Girl Scout cookies so it's all good right? 

On 9/18/2022 at 1:49 PM, grandjean87 said:

What? Yer not at the gun show at the Idaho Center?  Yer missing out on some sweet Bundy swag and yard signs. 

One of the fvcknuts who harassed the former Ada County Commissioner's (and health board member) personal residence w/children home got a 180 days. Ammon playing martyr boy. 

Part of the group that scared the shit out of the kids and grandma by carrying guns in front of the home and blasting air horns all night?  

On 9/18/2022 at 1:52 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Part of the group that scared the shit out of the kids and grandma by carrying guns in front of the home and blasting air horns all night?  

Did not catch the gun part? But, but yeh banging pots and pans, shouting vulgarities, playing audio scenes from Scarface.  Just funnin' a bit. 

On 9/18/2022 at 1:56 PM, grandjean87 said:

Did not catch the gun part? But, but yeh banging pots and pans, shouting vulgarities, playing audio scenes from Scarface.  Just funnin' a bit. 

Yeah that group had a few people armed with their AR's and shit.  Just looked up the news about Bundy crying over the sentence.

"At Lachiondo’s house, Jones was among a group of people — some of them armed — who yelled, fired air horns, banged pots, played sound clips of the violent movie “Scarface,” and accused her of “tyranny and cowering inside,” according to a Facebook post she made following the protest. Lachiondo wasn’t home, but her two sons were, along with her mother, who was out taking their dog for a walk."

On 9/18/2022 at 12:52 PM, AztecAlien said:

Isn't it though? The Nazi's used propaganda and the media for the success of their movement. Sound familiar? DeSantis showed just how the hard leaning liberals in MV would react. They cared so much until they didn't. But hey, those billionaires bought some Girl Scout cookies so it's all good right? 

Are you capable of anything beyond a simple-minded take? And, in this instance, as in most, not pointing the finger in the wrong direction?

I understand that trolls are going to troll, but it’s beyond me why so many of those trolls don’t seem to mind or, more likely, are completely unaware of how their “savage takes” indicate a HS freshman level of analytical ability and awareness. It’s this forum’s version of the rank and file sports droolers who called in on the Jim Rome Show (is that dumb show still around?): “have a take and don’t suck,” while confidently sucking the entire time. 

On 9/18/2022 at 2:16 PM, Posturedoc said:

Are you capable of anything beyond a simple-minded take? And, in this instance, as in most, pointing the finger in the wrong direction. 

I understand that trolls are going to troll, but it’s beyond me why so many of those trolls don’t seem to mind or, more likely, are completely unaware of how their “savage takes” indicate a HS freshman level of analytical ability and awareness. It’s this forum’s version of the rank and file sports droolers who called in on the Jim Rome Show (is that dumb show still around?): “have a take and don’t suck,” while confidently sucking the entire time. 

Don't be pissed because I summed up what happened without telling a long story about white liberals being hypocrites. Stop acting like you care. Because you don't. It's all posturing. 

On 9/18/2022 at 1:21 PM, AztecAlien said:

Don't be pissed because I summed up what happened without telling a long story about white liberals being hypocrites. Stop acting like you care. Because you don't. 

Dude, your read on posters who engage you is as predictable as it is erroneous. You don’t make posters mad with your astute observations (lol), you make us wonder why you continue to deliver ignorant commentary for which you are ritually skewered and later descend into juvenile name calling and stalker post reaction behavior when you can’t defend your stupidity. Does getting hammered fill an empty “pay attention to me!” space in your life?

On 9/18/2022 at 2:37 PM, grandjean87 said:

Postering.  The act of being a poster.

You are correct. Phone changed it twice. Ads in the middle of posts isn't helping. 

PosturingDoc

Speech or action that is artificial, hypocritical, or calculated to mislead. 

On 9/18/2022 at 2:37 PM, Posturedoc said:

Dude, your read on posters who engage you is as predictable as it is erroneous. You don’t make posters mad with your astute observations (lol), you make us wonder why you continue to deliver ignorant commentary for which you are ritually skewered and later descend into juvenile name calling and stalker post reaction behavior when you can’t defend your stupidity. Does getting hammered fill an empty “pay attention to me!” space in your life?

Preach wise one. Show us how you care. Did you buy some cookies to make yourself feel better? 

On 9/18/2022 at 2:59 PM, IanforHeisman said:

Only the scum of the earth think this was an ok thing to do.. 

White liberal elites are actually the scum of the earth. And they showed their true colors. (Pun With Colors) OMG!! 50 immigrants just landed. Give them a sandwich and move them along. 👍 

On 9/18/2022 at 2:05 PM, AztecAlien said:

White liberal elites are actually the scum of the earth. And they showed their true colors. OMG!! 50 immigrants just landed. Give them a sandwich and move them along. 👍 

yes...we certainly are...lol

On 9/18/2022 at 2:07 PM, SAMO said:

yes...we certainly are...lol

Hey, scumbag, hope you’re having a fine day out on the yacht. I’m celebrating all of our good works with a bag of immigrant support cookies. Raise a toast to me and you and spend a moment thinking about all the brown poors we did a solid for for 24 hrs. So tired now, but we earned it!  

On 9/18/2022 at 1:21 PM, AztecAlien said:

Don't be pissed because I summed up what happened without telling a long story about white liberals being hypocrites. Stop acting like you care. Because you don't. It's all postering. 

how do you figure that the "white liberals" were "hypocrites"?

they did a good job of scrambling to accommodate the surprise arrival and then found better accommodations

how's any of that hypocritical?

On 9/18/2022 at 3:53 PM, renoskier said:

how do you figure that the "white liberals" were "hypocrites"?

they did a good job of scrambling to accommodate the surprise arrival and then found better accommodations

how's any of that hypocritical?

Scrambling for 50 people? Really? 🤣 How about several million? 

On 9/18/2022 at 2:40 PM, Posturedoc said:

Hey, scumbag, hope you’re having a fine day out on the yacht. I’m celebrating all of our good works with a bag of immigrant support cookies. Raise a toast to me and you and spend a moment thinking about all the brown poors we did a solid for for 24 hrs. So tired now, but we earned it!  

what can I say...I am living the Palm Beach life now, trying to get the feel of it: royal palms and raw silk, cruising the beach at dawn in a red BMW convertible with Tom Jones on the radio and a head full of bogus cocaine and two beautiful lesbians in the front seat beside me, telling jokes to each other in French...lol

We are on our way to an orgy, in a mansion not far from the sea, and the girls are drinking champagne from a magnum we brought from The Circle at the Breakers, the chic and famous restaurant. There is a wet parking ticket flapping under the windshield wiper in front of me, and it bores me. I am giddy from drink, and the lesbians are waving their champagne glasses at oncoming police cars, laughing gaily and smoking strong marijuana in a black pipe as we cruise along Ocean Boulevard at sunrise, living our lives like dolphins…lol

The rich have special problems, and running out of gas on Ocean Boulevard on the way to an orgy at 6 o’clock on Sunday morning is one of them. Nobody needs that. Not with naked women and huge bags of cocaine in the car. The rich love music, and we don’t want it interrupted...lol

On 9/18/2022 at 4:03 PM, SAMO said:

what can I say...I am living the Palm Beach life now, trying to get the feel of it: royal palms and raw silk, cruising the beach at dawn in a red BMW convertible with Tom Jones on the radio and a head full of bogus cocaine and two beautiful lesbians in the front seat beside me, telling jokes to each other in French...lol

We are on our way to an orgy, in a mansion not far from the sea, and the girls are drinking champagne from a magnum we brought from The Circle at the Breakers, the chic and famous restaurant. There is a wet parking ticket flapping under the windshield wiper in front of me, and it bores me. I am giddy from drink, and the lesbians are waving their champagne glasses at oncoming police cars, laughing gaily and smoking strong marijuana in a black pipe as we cruise along Ocean Boulevard at sunrise, living our lives like dolphins…lol

The rich have special problems, and running out of gas on Ocean Boulevard on the way to an orgy at 6 o’clock on Sunday morning is one of them. Nobody needs that. Not with naked women and huge bags of cocaine in the car. The rich love music, and we don’t want it interrupted...lol

Like dolphins...dead