Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Gov DeSantis - Humanitarian!

On 9/17/2022 at 4:32 PM, modestobulldog said:

There were and still are plenty of AirBNB's on the island to house them.  

You mean private residences?  When there's a govt owned hotel available ready and capable of meeting their needs?

Ok, champ.

On 9/17/2022 at 4:39 PM, Bob said:

The liberal melt down is pure gold. All you libtard nitwits feigning outrage is pure +++++ing gold. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds lmaoooooo

If anybody would know about melt downs and hypocrisy...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 9/17/2022 at 5:10 PM, SAMO said:

and here i thought "conservatives" valued private property rights...lol

And fiscal responsibility.

Like spending 12k per person to fly people not from your state to another state not your own.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 9/17/2022 at 3:11 PM, RSF said:

And fiscal responsibility.

Like spending 12k per person to fly people not from your state to another state not your own.

def

and cant forget we also saw them wanting to use congress to unilaterally impose conditions on railroads (i.e., private industry) earlier this week...lol

its all pretty telling...lol

There's flights from Austin to Boston on Monday for $179 each.  Even cheaper from San Antonio.

See..I should be DeSantis' campaign advisor.  Own the libs AND save money.

You're welcome.

On 9/17/2022 at 3:20 PM, renoskier said:

btw...how the hell do Venezuelan refugees make it into Central America or Mexico?

@Akkula ?

They have to walk through the Darien Gap.  An almost impassable area filled with snakes, guerrillas, and smugglers between Colombia and Panama... the only place where the transcontinental highway stops.   Check it out on YouTube. 

Posted Image

On 9/17/2022 at 3:48 PM, Akkula said:

They have to walk through the Darien Gap.  An almost impassable area filled with snakes, guerrillas, and smugglers between Colombia and Panama... the only place where the transcontinental highway stops.   Check it out on YouTube. 

yes, I'm aware of the "Gap" didn't know they actually crossed it

I think @Spaztecs was joking with his "yachts" quip but I thought it might be closer to the truth 

On 9/17/2022 at 8:20 PM, aztech said:

We need to look at the big picture.  The GOP has NO platform so they're playing the immigration card again.  That's what really helped Trump get elected in 2016.      

Get ready to hear all about caravans for the next two months. 

Beginning is hilarious.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 9/17/2022 at 7:42 PM, azgreg said:

Thats because killing DeSantis eliminates his competition...