Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Gov DeSantis - Humanitarian!

Wow, talk about hitting the lottery. You travel thousands of miles just to get to a shithole like Texas or Mississippi or Alabama but then a very generous man gives you a free plane ride to freaking Martha Vineyard!!

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/15/1123109768/migrants-sent-to-marthas-vineyard

Considering the labor shortage, that's what I call a WIN WIN!

LMAO the reaction to this has been gold. Pure gold. The rich assholes in Martha's Vinyard are losing their shit over this "humanitarian crisis".

Shouldn't you progressives be HAPPY for these immigrants that they are now in one of the wealthiest zip codes in America that has the means to deal with and support them? I mean, they don't have to be into the alleged flaming shit dumpster that DEATHsantis has turned Florida into.

:rotflmfao:

On 9/15/2022 at 1:04 PM, Bob said:

Do the people of Martha's Vineyard hate diversity? What gives? DeSantis made their community better. Diversity is strength!

Rich diversity my friend.  Rich diversity.  And only a certain percentage.  This is Martha's Vineyard, after all!  This isn't Brooklyn!

On 9/15/2022 at 12:55 PM, Bob said:

LMAO the reaction to this has been gold. Pure gold. The rich assholes in Martha's Vinyard are losing their shit over this "humanitarian crisis".

Shouldn't you progressives be HAPPY for these immigrants that they are now in one of the wealthiest zip codes in America that has the means to deal with and support them? I mean, they don't have to be into the alleged flaming shit dumpster that DEATHsantis has turned Florida into.

:rotflmfao:

😂 they’ll have jobs the minute they get there, lol. 

On 9/15/2022 at 1:38 PM, Bob said:

Give DeSantis the Nobel Prize.

I mean if DeSantis wants to keep shipping immigrants across the country to places that need the labor, I am all for it. The citrus growers in FL may start to cry foul though.