Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackrabbit

Govt Parenting Interferance

On 9/15/2022 at 4:05 PM, Jackrabbit said:

I wanted and got straight children.   No one can convince me that they don't care.    See above.  Let the mocking begin....

do you want blue eyed kids or brown eyed kids

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 9/15/2022 at 1:05 PM, Jackrabbit said:

I wanted and got straight children.   No one can convince me that they don't care.    See above.  Let the mocking begin....

If your kid was gay, would you have wanted them to pretend they were straight?

On 9/15/2022 at 4:09 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Yes.  

do you want short or tall kids

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 9/15/2022 at 1:09 PM, NVGiant said:

About my kid? Absolutely. But being happy and healthy is not the sole domain of heterosexuals, homosexuals, or transgender people.

Well, if we treat a group like shit, ostracize them and tell they are going to hell to the point they need therapy or commit suicide, then we can point and note just how unhappy they are to be themselves.  

On 9/15/2022 at 2:41 PM, IanforHeisman said:

I think half of America believes being LGBQT is some sort of transmittable disease.. any exposure increases the likelihood of being gay. 

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 9/15/2022 at 4:13 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Sorry chums....I have stirred up my share of shit today.  I have to finish some work by EOD because we are flying off to Italy for 10 days.  I'm off.

Im gonna look up the Pope's robe to see how he rolls.

Anyway guys now that I've flat outed myself as a biased against gays and love my kids conditionally, time to dip from mwcboard.

lmao!

On 9/15/2022 at 3:53 PM, happycamper said:

no. no, man. 

the tyranny of parenthood is exactly as necessary as the tyranny of government, and its burden lies more heavily. don't fetishize one at the expense of the other. 

I am not sure what you're talking about. Tyranny of parenthood? Fetishize?

I think the question of when to expose kids to sexual orientation lessons is a valid question. I think the question of if or when a school should contradict a parent's moral beliefs is a valid question.

I am not arguing against sex ed, as long as it is at an appropriate age. Teaching young kids about masturbation and sexual activities is not appropriate in my opinion.

On 9/15/2022 at 4:14 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Both of my boys are over 6- 4,  silly question.

right, of course. just like gay, short isn't acceptable.

what about right vs left handed

On 9/15/2022 at 4:15 PM, CV147 said:

I am not sure what you're talking about. Tyranny of parenthood? Fetishize?

I think the question of when to expose kids to sexual orientation lessons is a valid question. I think the question of if or when a school should contradict a parent's moral beliefs is a valid question.

I am not arguing against sex ed, as long as it is at an appropriate age. Teaching young kids about masturbation and sexual activities is not appropriate in my opinion.

bro you're siding with parental abuse over educational discretion. you're fetishizing the authority of the parents as something that is somehow different in type than state authority. 

i mean... just doesn't seem real... libertarian

On 9/15/2022 at 4:17 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think there is an inherent male desire to see your genes and name carried on.  

i mean... ok. but lots of gay couples have kids. also if that were the issue, then he'd be talking about sterility 

On 9/15/2022 at 3:13 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Sorry chums....I have stirred up my share of shit today.  I have to finish some work by EOD because we are flying off to Italy for 10 days.  I'm off.

convenient-thats-convenient.gif

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 9/15/2022 at 12:00 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Teachers keep secrets from parents all the time.  It is how the vast, overwhelming majority of child abuse cases are brought to justice.  Teachers recognizing the signs of abuse, and keeping their knowledge secret from the parents while child services and law enforcement work.   

Why should a teacher be obligated to inform a parent if a student is gay or trans, ESPECIALLY when they believe doing so would risk the kids well being?  

i didn't say a teacher is required to tell the parent if they are gay or trans, or report on who they are dating

but only they should inform if they change their name on the attendance role and if they change how they used pronouns.  

why wouldn't a parent want to know if their kid us officially using a new name?

why does the teacher get to decide if there is a possible abuse issue unless there is evidence, then they should not keep it a secret but report it 

why is everyone assuming the parents would respond with abuse to their kid being trans?

On 9/15/2022 at 1:14 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Both of my boys are over 6- 4,  silly question.

it depends on where you live

but honestly you are exaggerating it if you live in wyoming, and that kids are being lgtbq because it is cool trend

but it is more common an issue in west coast states

bill maher said it is geographic

EDIT - and he did not say teachers are creating the trans kids to be clear but i think social media

On 9/15/2022 at 2:17 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think there is an inherent male desire to see your genes and name carried on.  

I seriously missed that desire or maybe it’s buried deep in my subconscious.

I think as far as having gay or trans kids, not saying I care one way or another, but it's a tougher road to hoe than for heteros, ie bullying and acceptance. Also, no grand kids unless they adopt which is a difficult process.