Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

The MWC's Next Commissioner. Who's Your Pick?

On 9/14/2022 at 2:10 PM, LoboMan59 said:

Hair announces he is leaving at the end of the year, So let the names and the speculation begin... who do we want leading us into the future. The next commish will certainly have to deal with realignment issues, and the possible replacement of lost MWC teams. Wondering who you guys think will be a good leader going forward? How attractive is the MWC Commissioner job, to people out there? 

@mugtang, the Hairless Commish.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

The MW could bring in the B1G or $EC Commish, and the Presidents would do the exact same thing they are doing now.

Be Old School Boomer Reactionaries

:oldman:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/14/2022 at 6:22 PM, Spaztecs said:

The MW could bring in the B1G or $EC Commish, and the Presidents would do the exact same thing they are doing now.

Be Old School Boomer Reactionaries

:oldman:

What should they be doing?

On 9/14/2022 at 5:36 PM, LoboMan59 said:

What do y’all think about Big12 former Commish, Bob Bowlsby? I read where he was supposedly “retiring from college sports” but who knows?

Interesting thought, but he is 70 just like Benson.

Im sure Larry Scott is available😀

Phil Swift, the Flex Seal guy. If anyone can stop the leak, it's him.

Slap It GIF by getflexseal

Top 10 Influential Conference Commissioners... "All of the power in college sports is placed in the hands of a select few, the commissioners. From the power conferences like the SEC and the Big Ten to the smaller conferences like the Sun Belt and MAC, it is the conference commissioners who are in charge of running the sport of college football. The decisions of these men are used to carry out the voices of their various conference members. When these guys speak out, we are listening." https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1630229-power-ranking-the-most-influential-conference-commissioners

Edit: its an old article, but still alot of the names are still relevant.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

On 9/14/2022 at 6:33 PM, Brew_Poke said:

Great pick! I mean he’s got the Rebels in the PAC. Maybe he’d take the rest of us to the Promised Land as well? 

Annnnnd, word on the streets, is that once he’s greased the skids for Arroyo’s departure, Nick, (they’re on a first name basis) will be on RR’s personal jet (he killed it at the tables last night) on his way to Sin City! 

😉

On 9/14/2022 at 7:33 PM, Spudfan84 said:

There is only one correct answer to this question.

image.jpeg.1cf5d3b468c5412de36b4edb008eeabd.jpeg

Krusty Bob Kustra would bring a big ol set of brass balls to the job.

I don't know I used to like Kustra but when he retired and became Cuckstra with constantly low test political takes not sure.

On 9/15/2022 at 9:32 AM, jewelz4562000 said:

Some dude similar to our AD Dickie, but I refuse to give up Dickie. Dude is by far the best AD we have had.

I agree but if Boise has another bad year and he lets Tim stick around then he is gonna lose some points with Bronco Nation.

I am Halfmanhalfbronco's bitch.

On 9/15/2022 at 7:57 AM, Reverend said:

I agree but if Boise has another bad year and he lets Tim stick around then he is gonna lose some points with Bronco Nation.

The gameday experience stuff they added this year is pretty dope. Excited to go see it Saturday. But yeah Plough needs to go like 2 games ago