Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Infection

Dante Wright enters The Portal - CSU I #22 I Slot Receiver I Super Senior

The Rammies #22 was by far the best pre-MJN-III era WR left in Ft Fun, before the new regime's arrive in NoColo.  He was the biggest offensive treat seen by Jay Norvell when he opened the amazingly empty cupboard left to him by HC Steve 'Meathead' Addazio. 

An undersized Mike Bobo recruit was a slot receiver & uber-speedster that was named a Frosh All-American by FWAA & ESPN.  Unfortunately, since last spring Dante has been stuck behind Nevada transfer Melquan Stovall on CSU's depth chart.  The frmr Ram standout only saw 8-snaps in CSU's first two-games this-yr -vs- Michigan & Middle Tenn State.

https://www.reporterherald.com/2022/09/13/colorado-state-receiver-dante-wright-enters-transfer-portal/

The only tyranny I see is what he does to ANY language. Dude's gotta have some sort of "performance art" software that takes sensibly (and inoffensively, un-annoying) written material, then barfs it out onto forums when he hits "submit" (a word which, I suspect, prompts him to look at other kinds of sites while playing "dress-up" in the back of his sleeper cab)...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Maybe, just maybe he's not good enough.

Hasn't learned the playbook,

Or Coach found out he wanted to date his daughter.

:shrug:

There are loads of reasons kids fall out of favor with new Coaching Staffs. He is fortunate to have the option to transfer.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/14/2022 at 1:35 AM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

The Rammies #22 was by far the best pre-MJN-III era WR left in Ft Fun, before the new regime's arrive in NoColo.  He was the biggest offensive treat seen by Jay Norvell when he opened the amazingly empty cupboard left to him by HC Steve 'Meathead' Addazio. 

An undersized Mike Bobo recruit was a slot receiver & uber-speedster that was named a Frosh All-American by FWAA & ESPN.  Unfortunately, since last spring Dante has been stuck behind Nevada transfer Melquan Stovall on CSU's depth chart.  The frmr Ram standout only saw 8-snaps in CSU's first two-games this-yr -vs- Michigan & Middle Tenn State.

https://www.reporterherald.com/2022/09/13/colorado-state-receiver-dante-wright-enters-transfer-portal/

This is rich....  CJN made sure to take the contents from Nevada's cupboard with him so I did my best to muster up some sympathy....  when he opened the amazingly empty cupboard....   

On 9/14/2022 at 10:53 AM, Wolfhomie said:

This is rich....  CJN made sure to take the contents from Nevada's cupboard with him so I did my best to muster up some sympathy....  when he opened the amazingly empty cupboard....   

I wonder if the boy tyrant likes salsa with his foot...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On 9/14/2022 at 2:55 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Stoval is quite a talent though. 

Horton is the better WR of the two. Stovall has 75 rec yards in two games....I hope he enjoys the rebuild. 

But it sounds like Dante has withdrawn from the portal....for now anyway.

On 9/14/2022 at 2:32 PM, Slapdad said:

Horton is the better WR of the two. Stovall has 75 rec yards in two games....I hope he enjoys the rebuild. 

But it sounds like Dante has withdrawn from the portal....for now anyway.

They changed the rules of when you could enter the portal this year, or at least they were talking about it. 45 days following the championship selection, and 15 days after spring ball ends.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg