Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RebelRobert

UNLV Football Coaching Candidates to Replace Marcus Arroyo

It is still early but never too early on MWCBoard.com to have a discussion about potential UNLV Coaching Candidates.

With UNLV moving to the PAC-12 it is time to make a real investment in Football so lets keep a thread of potential hires (realistic and unrealistic) for UNLV:

Bob Stoops (UNLV AD Erick Harper has past ties to Stoops family & will be looking to make a splash entering PAC-12)

Urban Meyer (Looking to redeem himself with PAC-12 job in Las Vegas)

Jon Gruden (Looking to redeem himself and get statue at Allegiant Stadium when he wins 8 games at UNLV in the PAC-12)

Gary Patterson (Old TCU coach ready to show Las Vegas what real Football is)

Tom Herman (Head Coach at Houston and Texas ready to battle the PAC-12 in Las Vegas)

Bryan Harsin (Current Auburn coach could be fired any day if he loses a game, SEC is nuts. Old Boise coach)

Ed Orgeron (I don't like him but he did win the National Championship in 2019)

Shane Steichen (Philadelphia Eagles Offensive Coordinator, UNLV Rebel under JRob)

Scott Frost (Nebraska just fired him, he went undefeated at UCF in 2017)

Chris Petersen (Old Washington and Boise Coach, he is 57 might be ready for last go at it in the PAC-12 at UNLV)

Bronco Mendenhall (BYU and Virginia Head Coach, he is 56 years old and UNLV would be perfect job for him)

Clay Helton (Old USC coach, now 2-0 at Georgia Southern as of this posting)

Deion Sanders (Neon Deion in Las Vegas, 16-5 at Jackson State)

We can continue to add more names to the list as the losses pile up and the season progresses.   UNLV is 3-17 right now with the worst coaching staff I have ever seen and I have seen some bad ones.

On 9/11/2022 at 6:36 PM, RebelRobert said:

It is still early but never too early on MWCBoard.com to have a discussion about potential UNLV Coaching Candidates.

With UNLV moving to the PAC-12 it is time to make a real investment in Football so lets keep a thread of potential hires (realistic and unrealistic) for UNLV:

Bob Stoops (UNLV AD Erick Harper has past ties to Stoops family & will be looking to make a splash entering PAC-12)

Jon Gruden (Looking to redeem himself and get statue at Allegiant Stadium when he wins 8 games at UNLV in the PAC-12)

Tom Herman (Head Coach at Houston and Texas ready to battle the PAC-12 in Las Vegas)

Bryan Harsin (Current Auburn coach could be fired any day if he loses a game, SEC is nuts. Old Boise coach)

Shane Steichen (Philadelphia Eagles Offensive Coordinator, UNLV Rebel under JRob)

Chris Petersen (Old Washington and Boise Coach, he is 57 might be ready for last go at it in the PAC-12 at UNLV)

We can continue to add more names to the list as the losses pile up and the season progresses.   UNLV is 3-17 right now with the worst coaching staff I have ever seen and I have seen some bad ones.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

On 9/11/2022 at 8:36 PM, RebelRobert said:

Bronco Mendenhall 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Hal Mumme

Bob Davie

Hell, Norvell would be interested in a program that "invests" in Football.

:thumbsup:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/11/2022 at 8:58 PM, Spaztecs said:

Hal Mumme

Bob Davie

Hell, Norvell would be interested in a program that "invests" in Football.

:thumbsup:

Mumme is 70 - Too old

Bob Davie - 35-64 at New Mexico (67 too old)

Norvell sucks! Do better, put some effort in next time on your list.

I have UNLV tied for 3rd in my power rating so I think giving the current coach one more season would be the best option. UNLV played respectable on the road to a PAC12 school.

On 9/11/2022 at 8:58 PM, robe said:

Jim Mora and Clay Helton are doing fairly well with the garbage they took over. UNLV actually has some talent to work with I probably take those two over Frost. 

Jim Mora - UCONN (maybe)

Clay Helton - I like this one.  Good job.

On 9/11/2022 at 9:03 PM, robe said:

I have UNLV tied for 3rd in my power rating so I think giving the current coach one more season would be the best option. UNLV played respectable on the road to a PAC12 school.

They are terrible.  They will battle it out with pathetic Hawaii to see who is worse.

Marcus Arroyo is the worst coach I have ever seen.

On 9/11/2022 at 9:05 PM, RebelRobert said:

They are terrible.  They will battle it out with pathetic Hawaii to see who is worse.

Marcus Arroyo is the worst coach I have ever seen.

I think you will be wrong for once in your life. I think UNLV goes bowling.

On 9/11/2022 at 9:07 PM, robe said:

I think you will be wrong for once in your life. I think UNLV goes bowling.

Lay off the drugs.  We will get smoked by North Nobody this weekend and will be 1-9 or 2-8 heading into Hawaii in November.

Arroyo is a loser.  3-17

On 9/11/2022 at 9:15 PM, RebelRobert said:

Should woulda coulda, they don't let me make the hires.  He would have done better than anybody we had since TARK.  Probably still would.

Good point. Never understood why they ran Kruger out of there.