Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocket

where’s the SJSU @Auburn thread?

On 9/10/2022 at 8:03 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

The effort tonight is what was most impressive. Bye week comes at a good time. Western Michigan will be a nice litmus test. They beat us by 20 last season. We’ll see where we are then. 

Honestly I think everyone was impressed. 

Great effort tonight.  I don't know how you don't review the spot on the final Auburn first down -- looked to me they gave him an extra half yard at least -- but it almost certainly didn't change the outcome.  Proud of these guys tonight.

A couple coulda-shoulda-woulda things over the course of the game, but overall, the score pretty well reflected the game play.  The better team won, but the better team was not THAT much better.

It's a loss, but definitely not a TOTW candidate.  

Really impressed. Honestly, couldn't catch the game tonight, but saw the updates. 

Viewing my recording now. Impressed with the performance of our Spartans in the first half. 

The opening drive of the 2nd half, tiger O-line got away with a hold. Which allowed them to convert on 4th down.

The Spartan throw to the end zone in the start of the 4th, because the official fell down, tigers got away with PI.

Defense improved drastically in this game. And I love that we have WRs and more than one TE that can catch. Rest of the season is going to be fun and exciting.

On 9/10/2022 at 8:07 PM, PTR said:

Really impressed. Honestly, couldn't catch the game tonight, but saw the updates. 

You should see the first half, if it wasn't for that I think the score would've been much worse.

On 9/10/2022 at 11:35 PM, Anon5251042 said:

You should see the first half, if it wasn't for that I think the score would've been much worse.

If it wasn’t for what? SJSU controlling the ball and forcing two turnovers? You mean completely outplaying them for a half? If it wasn’t for the Spartans looking like the better team for 30 minutes they would have lost by more?

That is truly stunning analysis. I hope somebody from espn sees this post and offers you lee corsos job after he croaks. You’ve earned it. 

On 9/11/2022 at 1:29 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

If it wasn’t for what? SJSU controlling the ball and forcing two turnovers? You mean completely outplaying them for a half? If it wasn’t for the Spartans looking like the better team for 30 minutes they would have lost by more?

That is truly stunning analysis. I hope somebody from espn sees this post and offers you lee corsos job after he croaks. You’ve earned it. 

Bruh chill out man. I'm talking about Auburn being pretty undisciplined with penalties and turnovers and not getting anything going offensively.