Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocket

where’s the SJSU @Auburn thread?

On 9/10/2022 at 6:02 PM, sprtnfan said:

I have been around too many Spartan games where we go into halftime against P5 schools either ahead or really close, only to get winded during the 2nd half and end up losing by a healthy margin. 

So no, not yet.

There’s no shame in losing, that’s the game, you win some you lose some. It’s getting blown out that’s embarrassing and then they start talking mess like “they shouldn’t even have a program”. 

Aside from the oline your guys look legit.

On 9/10/2022 at 6:27 PM, Rocket said:

Aside from the oline your guys look legit

Auburns front 7 is terrifying. The coaches are doing a good job of calling quick hitting plays and not putting too much on the OL. We don’t play sec teams every week, thankfully. 

On 9/10/2022 at 6:31 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Auburns front 7 is terrifying. The coaches are doing a good job of calling quick hitting plays and not putting too much on the OL. We don’t play sec teams every week, thankfully. 

I saw that, smart, I should have said oline struggles, they also look legit especially after that td.

Think About It GIF by Identity

We'd better score on this drive. Go Spartans! 

Surprised auburn kicked that. They’ve been moving the ball at will. Converted on 4th down twice already. A TD effectively puts the game out of reach. The FG keeps the Spartans in it.

I can see why Boise fans are glad to be rid of Harsin. 

A huge offensive mistake ends it here,.my guess. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Nice catch. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.