Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SharkTanked

Far-Right Extremism

On 9/7/2022 at 5:52 PM, bornontheblue said:

CA vs Texas is the main event. The Heavyweight Fight. 

bro ain't nobody wanna watch a fight that loses power in the first quarter

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 9/7/2022 at 7:40 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Doubt about antifa...but there are countless politically active Dems that infiltrated the doj, fbi, Cia, irs...etc. 

jack i thought you said that what democrats needed to do was get jobs. now you post this!?!?!?!? 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 9/7/2022 at 9:14 PM, SAMO said:

The MS13 dudes would eat the soldier of fortune crowd for desayuno…lol

those boys don’t +++++ around…lol

to be fair…the gravy seal crowd would piss all over themselves if they spent a night walking around Uptown or East New York…lol

bitch ass cosplaying mother+++++ers that they are…lol

i mean... they think soyboy anarchist vegans with sticks are "antifa supersoldiers" 

On 9/8/2022 at 10:33 PM, soupslam1 said:

I just wasted five minutes of my life reading this thread. 

Is this kinda like a few weeks ago when you told everyone that Trump had nothing to do with 1/6?  Yet, you refused to watch the hearings loaded with evidence from several Deep Red Republicans.

I guess if you ignore facts and refuse to educate yourself on real problems, it never existed nor did it happen.

The real waste of time is our country having to deal with all these GOP extremists that have no problem taking a flame thrower to the basic fabric of what makes our country great. 

Your head is obviously buried 6 feet into the sand. 

On 9/9/2022 at 10:14 AM, utenation said:

Not surprising that you are focused on how many threads there are rather than the issue itself. 

Why are you such a drama queen so often? I’m totally aware of the extremist BS on the left and right. My point is that you lefty dudes are laser focused on the right, but you never mention the crap on the left. 

Sure, Trump has empowered the white trash loser groups like the Proud Little Boys, the Oath Crackers, etc., and the MSM has certainly empowered them too.

So I’m just mocking you guys a little for your lack of diversity, equity and inclusion in identifying extremist groups of all types on the political spectrum, and getting upset about their activities, as well. As you should know, I rip on both extremes, and you don’t. That pretty much explains the situation. 

kat.jpg

On 9/7/2022 at 8:57 PM, Bob said:

Can we talk about progressive extremism? Progs hate America, want all the kids to be transgender, hate white people, hate capitalism, hate individual liberties, hate the earth, low key racists, hate tradition, hate religion, hate our American institutions, groom children to be deviant perverts. Yeah

Bob a proud 3 percenter…..

Serious question.

How many on this thread personally know a far right or far left extremist?

I’ve been around the block a bit and can honestly say I don’t know anyone I consider an extremist.

On 9/9/2022 at 4:01 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

Serious question.

I’ve been around the block a bit and can honestly say I don’t know anyone I consider an extremist.

I know quite a few of both. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 9/9/2022 at 6:01 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

Serious question.

I live in Texas.  All I have to do is walk around the block.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 9/9/2022 at 5:01 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

Serious question.

I have never met a right wing extremist, but am aware of plenty of left wing Blue Anon adherents

On 9/9/2022 at 4:01 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

Serious question.

many