Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

B.Y.U. fans prove themselves to be racist yet again

On 9/9/2022 at 6:22 PM, Rebels18 said:

The concept of innocent until proven guilty is completely lost in this Idiocracy of a country. Damn the accused at all costs, who needs collaborating witnesses or evidence? Let's just get the sanctimonious Witch-Hunt Party started!!

This board is a microcosm of it. The same people who dog-piled on BYU were the same smoothbrains who buy every hoax the media propagates: Jussie Smollett, Kavanaugh, Bubba Wallace, Russiagate, Covington Kid, etc, etc

BYU was part of the problem. Everyone just took her word for it including BYU.

BYU was F whatever they did. 

I wouldn’t want to go to another BYU game again if I was the kid. If was the parents of this kid I would be PO. 

Can you image seating at the 50 yard line at a football game and a player accused you of something like this and the whole world came down on you including your Church when you didn’t do a damn thing. 

I guess Stephen A Smith on his show has back track a bit and said well if it’s proven she lied she should be punished. The problem is she lied but there is no way to actually prove it.  Civil court she would be +++++ed. Not one witness to her claim. The family should sue her. 

NOT ONE WITNESS. Not even a teammate or a coach. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:44 AM, Wyoming Tight End said:

I despise BYU, but this is all BS. Nobody gets away with doing that in this day and not called out on it. Especially in a game setting. No one in their right mind would shout N bombs at a public event like this. Giving her the benefit of doubt, maybe she thought she did hear something and her family took the accusations to another level.

My only question for BYU is did they use the guys in the replay booth as investigators. Those same replay officials that screwed SDSU on the BYU no Fumble call.

Maybe the player should get the Benefit of the doubt. But her Godmother needs get roasted for the Instigator she is. She is running for judgeship hopefully this is used against her. No way in the world should she ever be a judge. 

I don’t think the player should get the benefit of the doubt. They had 5 officials looking and watching in the 4th set when she claimed it was the worse. She is a flat out liar. 

On 9/9/2022 at 8:22 PM, robe said:

BYU was part of the problem. Everyone just took her word for it including BYU.

BYU was F whatever they did. 

I wouldn’t want to go to another BYU game again if I was the kid. If was the parents of this kid I would be PO. 

Can you image seating at the 50 yard line at a football game and a player accused you of something like this and the whole world came down on you including your Church when you didn’t do a damn thing. 

I guess Stephen A Smith on his show has back track a bit and said well if it’s proven she lied she should be punished. The problem is she lied but there is no way to actually prove it.  Civil court she would be +++++ed. Not one witness to her claim. The family should sue her. 

NOT ONE WITNESS. Not even a teammate or a coach. 

True. Deny. Deny. Deny. They should've stood firm and said they are investigating the allegations, but you mormon fellas have lost your cojones since your bloody carving of the southwest in brigham young's days. 

I don't blame them too harshly though. They're just another victim of the political climate the left has created. As if the world isn't fked up enough and people are divided enough as it is, let's stoke the fires of racism even more through this demented form of civil activism where the racism literally needs to be fabricated to push their "ideals".   Who's to blame in this sh*tshow?! In any situation, you ALWAYS look at who has the most to GAIN....and if you look at the volleyball player's Godmother's political ambitions it's pretty clear-cut.

image.png.49a161a0a65b2d6f6d6325798c66a268.png 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 9/9/2022 at 9:28 PM, robe said:

Maybe the player should get the Benefit of the doubt. But her Godmother needs get roasted for the Instigator she is. She is running for judgeship hopefully this is used against her. No way in the world should she ever be a judge. 

I don’t think the player should get the benefit of the doubt. They had 5 officials looking and watching in the 4th set when she claimed it was the worse. She is a flat out liar. 

I'm confused. Why should the player get the benefit of the doubt and not the handicapped kid?

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

On 9/9/2022 at 7:22 PM, Rebels18 said:

The concept of innocent until proven guilty is completely lost in this Idiocracy of a country. Damn the accused at all costs, who needs collaborating witnesses or evidence? Let's just get the sanctimonious Witch-Hunt Party started!!

This board is a microcosm of it. The same people who dog-piled on BYU were the same smoothbrains who buy every hoax the media propagates: Jussie Smollett, Kavanaugh, Bubba Wallace, Russiagate, Covington Kid, etc, etc

Imagine being so bereft of reason that one could believe Russiagate, the Kavanaugh smear, and Jussie, back to back to back. It constantly shocks me how people don’t realize they are getting played for political purposes 

On 9/9/2022 at 8:40 PM, fanhood said:

Imagine being so bereft of reason that one could believe Russiagate, the Kavanaugh smear, and Jussie, back to back to back. It constantly shocks me how people don’t realize they are getting played for political purposes 

image.png.1767c711d3f081aec50a7f2b51185315.png

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 9/9/2022 at 9:28 PM, robe said:

Like I said I don’t like BYU but that because they are responsible for half my liver damage. I have lived around LDS folks my entire life and the majority of them are good people, just like I believe the majority of most groups are good people. So if one guy is yelling the N word in the crowd I have to believe that at the very least it would have been recorded on someone’s phone.  Your right it sounds political and that’s disgusting. 
Having said that FUBYU!!!

On 9/9/2022 at 11:43 PM, Rebels18 said:

image.png.1767c711d3f081aec50a7f2b51185315.png

Ms Staley and Ms Pamplin understand todays climate, and are more adept navigating it than BYU. They realize that you always stay on the offensive, and never admit wrong doing, even in the face of overwhelming evidence against you.

BYU on the other hand believed they could placate the mob initially by apologizing, making strongly worded statements, and sacrificing a few innocent parties.. That never works. They should have simply conducted their investigation, and weathered the initial storm.

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/34555769/byu-says-found-no-evidence-racial-heckling-duke-women-volleyball-player

On 9/9/2022 at 11:51 PM, Wyoming Tight End said:

Like I said I don’t like BYU but that because they are responsible for half my liver damage. I have lived around LDS folks my entire life and the majority of them are good people, just like I believe the majority of most groups are good people. So if one guy is yelling the N word in the crowd I have to believe that at the very least it would have been recorded on someone’s phone.  Your right it sounds political and that’s disgusting. 
Having said that FUBYU!!!

I have lived in four different countries, and five different states in the United States. Not one time, have I ever heard someone utter that word, who wasn’t black. As such, the story was very suspicious from the start. As I said earlier, it had all the hallmarks of a race hoax 

On 9/9/2022 at 10:39 PM, USU78 said:

I'm confused. Why should the player get the benefit of the doubt and not the handicapped kid?

No he was white, Mormon and handicapped. He is the problem with this country.

On 9/9/2022 at 8:56 PM, fanhood said:

I have lived in four different countries, and five different states in the United States. Not one time, have I ever heard someone utter that word, who wasn’t black. As such, the story was very suspicious from the start. As I said earlier, it had all the hallmarks of a race hoax 

Private, Stand Fast, Benning and Bragg I witnessed more than a few times. Sad as hell for certain.

On 9/10/2022 at 8:11 AM, Rev McQuervo said:

Private, Stand Fast, Benning and Bragg I witnessed more than a few times. Sad as hell for certain.

On 9/10/2022 at 8:11 AM, Rev McQuervo said:

Benning, Knox, Carson, and Seoul never once heard a white person use the slur. The chain of command I served with would not have tolerated it. 

On 9/10/2022 at 8:16 AM, Wyoming Tight End said:

Benning, Knox, Carson, and Seoul never once heard a white person use the slur. The chain of command I served with would not have tolerated it. 

"We are all OD"

Stations, not on post, off post.

On 9/10/2022 at 10:45 AM, Rebels18 said:

Has anyone made an all Mormons are handicapped crack yet? I'm late to this thread. 

Another reason to despise instead of pity the racist Rebels.

Thenkyew 

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

On 9/10/2022 at 8:16 AM, Wyoming Tight End said:

Didn’t this happen at Air Force, someone wrote something on a door in the dorms? Turns out it was a Jussie Smollett type situation. 

On 9/10/2022 at 10:05 PM, Rosegreen said:

Didn’t this happen at Air Force, someone wrote something on a door in the dorms? Turns out it was a Jussie Smollett type situation. 

Yup, and the President of the University, a Flag Officer in the US Air Force lectured the Cadets for something that was not real. Many may not realize this, but the military has shifted left significantly, over the past decade.