Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rebelcuff

Utah State Thread?

Aggies struggling to find their offense., got to get untracked soon.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Now that was a good offensive series, TD USU… 14 all now.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Great corner catch for a touchdown, aggies. 21-14 USU.

Happy the Aggies got the win.  Plenty of things to work on, especially rush defense.  I thought the Aggies should have thrown the ball more since UCONN was having problems stopping it.  I give a lot of credit to UCONN.  They played hard and physical.  UCONN had a whole new coaching staff and a lot of transfers as well as a new offense.  The first quarter defense was awful, but the last 3 quarters the Aggie defense played well.

On 8/28/2022 at 1:23 AM, HawaiiMongoose said:

I thought it was a pretty well-played game by both teams.  Was glad to see the Aggies finish strong to secure the win.  Congrats.

Jim Mora was impressive. It reminded me of when Robinson took over at UNLV. They where instantly better. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 8/28/2022 at 12:23 PM, robe said:

Where the hell have all the Aggie fans gone. I’m one the few left.

I have said it before but for those that don't know. You're going to find Aggie fans on gameday in their live chat room. We're spoiled to have one of the nicest and comprehensive fan sites out there which includes our forums and a live chat room. There are not even game threads at USUFans.com because it is being talked about and watched live "together" by the online Aggie community. One can find numerous post game threads about various topics regarding the game but never an actual game thread during the event.

USUFans.com is also the reason you see a smaller representative of Aggie fans here than many other MWC schools. It is full of Aggie related news articles, social media feeds, and a super active forum with 5k registered users and hundreds of regular posters. I like to visit this board too but with limited free time, it is difficult to digest everything over there and then find the time to pop in here. I have noticed that the MWCBoard is the place to go for fans of certain schools but I think that is because they don't have very good fan forums and/or low activity on what they do have.

On 8/30/2022 at 2:25 PM, TrueAg said:

I have said it before but for those that don't know. You're going to find Aggie fans on gameday in their live chat room. We're spoiled to have one of the nicest and comprehensive fan sites out there which includes our forums and a live chat room. There are not even game threads at USUFans.com because it is being talked about and watched live "together" by the online Aggie community. One can find numerous post game threads about various topics regarding the game but never an actual game thread during the event.

USUFans.com is also the reason you see a smaller representative of Aggie fans here than many other MWC schools. It is full of Aggie related news articles, social media feeds, and a super active forum with 5k registered users and hundreds of regular posters. I like to visit this board too but with limited free time, it is difficult to digest everything over there and then find the time to pop in here. I have noticed that the MWCBoard is the place to go for fans of certain schools but I think that is because they don't have very good fan forums and/or low activity on what they do have.

Pretty much the same with SDSU fans regarding game threads, they are usually using twitter threads, or AMesa.  Now that there are live update options, using these types of boards is an outdated practice for live action

ETA:  But this board is great to not speak into an echo chamber of homerism.  Which is boring as hell.

On 8/30/2022 at 3:25 PM, TrueAg said:

This plus we are not attention grubbing whores like the rest of you :)

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.