Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

MW Volleyball 2022 Thread

This thread should be pinned. But UNM beats Cal State Fullerton, 3-1. They’ll be playing Abilene Christian this afternoon.

image.jpeg.1e96fdd7031efafbe78e2748e90e65e1.jpeg

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

San Jose State plays St. Mary's in San Jose on Friday, 5 pm (MW Net) and then @ Sacramento State on Saturday, 2 pm (ESPN+). 🏐 Go Spartans!

Team Photo

On 8/27/2022 at 1:27 PM, brillio said:

Well Nevada went 0-3 at Sac State’s tournament. We have sucked ever since stupid Groth canned Scruggs for having two seasons at .500 in a row.   I don’t can’t even go .500 at home in conference anymore! 

this team can’t pass worth crap and we have no terminator.  This hire was a swing and a miss by Knuth 

Yeah, I'd imagine this will be the first coach that Rempe has to fire.

San Jose State beat St. Mary's today in the Spartans home opener. 🏐 The win improves SJSU's record to 3-1. 

Lobos drop a 5 game match to SDSU, in El Paso, in UTEP Borderland Invitational. UNM Volleyball at 3-1, and last match tomorrow vs. Portland State..

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

I haven't seen a kick save in a long time, so I'm sharing this one from the SJSU @ Weber State match last week. B) 

Spartans get the sweep @ Sacramento State. 🧹 SJSU is now 4-1 on the season.