Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Saban Gets $110 million extension through 2030.

Some guys are just wired that way.  Look at Mack Brown - he had a cushy TV gig, and gave it up to return to the sidelines.  He's 70 now, too.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 8/25/2022 at 3:33 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I sometimes wonder why he and belicheck would ever want to continue coaching into their 70s. Then you see their contracts and it makes sense.

Perhaps because they have no hobbies and would be bored to death!

Look at Joe Paterno.  Sure, there was the scandal, but he died shortly after being fired by Penn State.

On 8/25/2022 at 6:22 PM, ph90702 said:

Perhaps because they have no hobbies and would be bored to death!

Look at Joe Paterno.  Sure, there was the scandal, but he died shortly after being fired by Penn State.

Wasn’t he also like a thousand years old?

But yeah this is the difference between guys like this and regular schlubs. My dream in life is to be bored to death. I can’t wait to have nothing to do when I wake up in the morning. I’m working hard now so that someday I can live a purposeless, meaningless existence. I could never be Nick Saban. 

On 8/25/2022 at 7:55 PM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

Universities are paying coaches over 10 million but can't help out their own students lmao

Colleges are gonna raise tuition even more now that Joe Biden unconstitutionally erased student debt. 💸

On 8/25/2022 at 8:43 PM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

Colleges charge way too much for unnecessary things. But hey I can pay less for loans now

If people stop paying, then colleges will stop.

The solution is to stop pushing everyone to college and more people to trade school.

On 8/25/2022 at 5:51 PM, ph90702 said:

If people stop paying, then colleges will stop.

The solution is to stop pushing everyone to college and more people to trade school.

trade schools are slave training facilities.

On 8/25/2022 at 4:40 PM, RSF said:

Some guys are just wired that way.  Look at Mack Brown - he had a cushy TV gig, and gave it up to return to the sidelines.  He's 70 now, too.

Urban Meyer went back to Fox this season.. Just waiting for the next phone call that will definitely happen. 

I'm sure there is some data out there somewhere on how much revenue Nick has brought into Bama since day 1.  They were forgettable for many years until he brought the spark plugs.

$11.7 million per is chump change to what he has brought in terms of $$$ to Bama athletics. 

On 8/25/2022 at 7:55 PM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

Universities are paying coaches over 10 million but can't help out their own students lmao

And the university of Michigan’s diversity, equity and inclusion department spends over $15 million a year employing over 100 people each making over $100,000 in Ann Arbor to do nothing of substance. Absent that, each student at Michigan would pay $800 less per year.