Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AztecAlien

Bye Liz!!

On 8/19/2022 at 8:42 AM, Cleopatra said:

is alphabet city in New York?  I thought you all had the highest prices of gas

New Jersey is like Oregon, we both outlaw self service gasoline pumps and so it is usually more expensive

they refine it all in Jersey...so its always cheapest there it seems...lol

alphabet city is in NYC...its a little over 4 dollars a gallon here...not great...but not like as bad as it looks in LA or something...lol

On 8/18/2022 at 1:35 PM, AztecAlien said:

Careful, the Spazhole will get upset posting memes. 

cat laundry GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 8/19/2022 at 8:46 AM, SAMO said:

they refine it all in Jersey...so its always cheapest there it seems...lol

alphabet city is in NYC...its a little over 4 dollars a gallon here...not great...but not like as bad as it looks in LA or something...lol

good news going into the fall, I think more people bought EVs and it drove down prices

i personally love the new Dodge

On 8/18/2022 at 8:29 PM, AztecAlien said:

Lemme get this straight... you want me to produce something that doesn't exist right? Great logic. I don't engage with this guy except when I called his racist bs against another poster. And show me all these racist rants/posts he is accusing me of. You don't have to like me and vice versa. I can handle the name calling. Deserved at times. I will admit it. But you and the others defending or making light of this puke is disgusting. That includes a happy mod. Evidently racism and slander is acceptable on this board. 

how can you be "slandered" when no one knows who you are?

also, why do you hate Mexicans and is a 10 cent tip more insulting than 0?

On 8/18/2022 at 4:15 PM, AztecAlien said:

FO!! Guess I will start some slanderous shit about you. Why not? You support it. 

you putting me on gene wilder GIF

Americans Mayor

On 8/19/2022 at 7:23 AM, happycamper said:

...I have confused renoskier with android aggie. I have confused norcal coug with celeritas. hell I have confused soupslam with battle born! I have said things like "didn't you say this" to posters and was wrong.

WHAT?!!!

I'll kill you, you slanderous bitch!

-- Convert --

On 8/19/2022 at 9:53 AM, Cleopatra said:

good news going into the fall, I think more people bought EVs and it drove down prices

i personally love the new Dodge

$4.53 in Ogden.

But, Sinclair Oil and  Chevron own the pipelines and have  kept prices artificially high in the 28 years I have lived here.

Americans Mayor

On 8/19/2022 at 8:22 AM, Cleopatra said:

Joe Biden is "The Largest or most destructive human trafficker in our history?" Someone needs a little more CRT, it looks like. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 8/19/2022 at 9:31 AM, happycamper said:

ah, yes. Wyoming voters were enraged at high oil prices. Very knowledgeable opinion piece

They are when a democrat is in office it seems from facebook posts I see.

On 8/19/2022 at 8:39 AM, SAMO said:

what the +++++ do I have to do with any of this???...lol

that little sawed off penguin looking mother+++++er got a great lesson on why you don't +++++ with crazy fat dudes from alphabet city...lol

if he was frightened of NYC before that exchange...that fool is downright terrified now...lol

Only I remembered it was you and was unsure with whom you teamed up…. Lol.     Btw still say it was not your best moment. :-) 

On 8/19/2022 at 10:24 AM, Spaztecs said:

$4.53 in Ogden.

But, Sinclair Oil and  Chevron own the pipelines and have  kept prices artificially high in the 28 years I have lived here.

A bunch of bullshit is what it is.  When other stations in the SL valley have it at about 4.30 and others at 4.53, it's no longer a supply issue, it's price gouging.  These assholes in Utah need to get their story straight.

On 8/19/2022 at 10:53 AM, utenation said:

A bunch of bullshit is what it is.  When other stations in the SL have it at about 4.30 and others at 4.53, it's no longer a supply issue, it's price gouging.  These assholes in Utah need to get their story straight.

$4.70 on the 700 North strip in front Hill AFB.

All gas stations in that range along the strip.

Micromarkets ?

Americans Mayor

On 8/19/2022 at 12:41 PM, tspoke said:

They are when a democrat is in office it seems from facebook posts I see.

which is a fun change from even just 2012 when it was "acknowledge how nice 90 dollar oil is while absolutely not giving any credit to any national politician" from what I saw. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I was in Island Park, Idaho last week. Most Gas Stations there were around $5.30. One spot was $5.99

Americans Mayor

On 8/19/2022 at 10:59 AM, Spaztecs said:

Micromarkets ?

More like a smoky, stuffy cherry wood room with Oil Exec guys named Bernard Jennings the 3rd, Peabody Walton Thomas and W.C. Alexander the 2nd talking about upgrading their G-5's.

"Sir, there is a mob of peasants outside the moat protesting they can't afford diapers because gas prices are still high." "Just them them away again William. We are busy!"

image.jpeg.7ee57e7090cf54552aabfbe21682279f.jpeg

On 8/19/2022 at 1:38 PM, utenation said:

More like a smoky, stuffy cherry wood room with guys named Bernard Jennings the 3rd, Peabody Walton Thomas and W.C. Alexander the 2nd talking about upgrading their G-5's.

"Sir, there is a mob of peasants outside the moat protesting they can't afford diapers because gas prices are still high." "Just them them away again William. We are busy!"

image.jpeg.7ee57e7090cf54552aabfbe21682279f.jpeg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MqkT4B-9MGk

On 8/19/2022 at 12:18 PM, Posturedoc said:

Death threat! Time to ban Convert, happy.

oh and i mistook you for madmartigan

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.