Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Who lives in Laramie?

On 8/14/2022 at 9:32 PM, renoskier said:

Heading out at zero dark 30 tomorrow morning to deliver my daughter's car to her in Maryland. Hope to be rolling into Laramie about 6-7pm tomorrow night. Would be glad to meet anyone for a beer.

Damn. I have always wanted to do a cross country drive. 

Maybe next summer 

On 8/14/2022 at 8:40 PM, bornontheblue said:

Damn. I have always wanted to do a cross country drive. 

Maybe next summer 

well, this is more of a dash than an enjoyable sight seeing adventure

hope to make it in 3 days, it will be 3 long days of driving :wacko:

I've never lived in Laramie, but I visited there for a few days. It's a nice city with friendly people. B)

On 8/14/2022 at 8:32 PM, renoskier said:

Heading out at zero dark 30 tomorrow morning to deliver my daughter's car to her in Maryland. Hope to be rolling into Laramie about 6-7pm tomorrow night. Would be glad to meet anyone for a beer.

I was going to make the trip from Vegas to Laramie just to meet you……but then I remembered you’re a sissy Cross Country Skier.  🤠👍

kat.jpg

On 8/15/2022 at 6:13 PM, renoskier said:

Hello Laramie...good drive, made it in 11:40. 

Gas is cheap here :thumbsup:

Gonna find out if Corona Village is any good. 

Man sorry I missed ya.   Just read this.   Worked till six, then messed around in my garage.   Safe travels and next time the beers on me.

On 8/15/2022 at 8:51 PM, Wyoguns said:

And Corona Village?  Up to snuff or not?

Didn't really care for my dish at Corona, maybe I just made a bad choice, but it seems to be a pretty popular spot, it was busy for a Monday evening.

On 8/23/2022 at 2:21 PM, renoskier said:

Didn't really care for my dish at Corona, maybe I just made a bad choice, but it seems to be a pretty popular spot, it was busy for a Monday evening.

I stopped at Buffalo Indian Restaurant right near Corona Village last weekend. It was INCREDIBLE. Highly recommended if you come back through.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

On 8/23/2022 at 1:46 PM, WYO1016 said:

I stopped at Buffalo Indian Restaurant right near Corona Village last weekend. It was INCREDIBLE. Highly recommended if you come back through.

yeah, I saw that place...I stayed right across the street at the Travel Lodge, it was convenient to I80 but what a phucking dive :facepalm: 

On 8/23/2022 at 2:49 PM, renoskier said:

yeah, I saw that place...I stayed right across the street at the Travel Lodge, it was convenient to I80 but what a phucking dive :facepalm: 

All those motels on 3rd Street are shit holes.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg