Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

The Official List of 2024 Presidential Candidates, 80% Likely Edition

On 8/14/2022 at 7:08 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes, Cruz cucked himself.  Trump won't.  If we have learned anything about him it is if somebody "beats him" he will rage forever.  Thinking he will support somebody fairly beating him for the good of the party is insane.  He gives 0, ZEEEEROOOOO shits about the party.  He will make sure that person is hated by his cult that makes up 30% of the party.  

Trump has NEVER ripped on Nikki Haley. Not once, and that’s despite her countlessly ripping on him for saying and doing stupid shit during his last 3 years. She somehow has a spell on him. If someone can find something let me know, but I’ve never seen it. Her style was to rip him hard for the bad thing, and end it with an example of something he had done positive and wished he’d focus on that. A little psychology there. 

kat.jpg

On 8/14/2022 at 8:14 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Trump has NEVER ripped on Nikki Haley. Not once, and that’s despite her countlessly ripping on him for saying and doing stupid shit during his last 3 years. She somehow has a spell on him. If someone can find something let me know, but I’ve never seen it. Her style was to rip him hard for the bad thing, and end it with an example of something he had done positive and wished he’d focus on that. A little psychology there. 

Haley's criticism never trended on twitter 

On 8/14/2022 at 8:12 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Based on what?  Certainly not any polling, the primaries, social media trends or any data set you look at.

Yer just hopes and prayers.  

The polls are meaningless at this point. 

At this point in 2015 Jeb Bush was a lock for the nomination, and the polls reflected that. Most like you just assumed he'd get it. 

My feeling is that when the GOP candidates are forced to distinguish themselves from Trump they will effectively use the ample opportunities Trump has given them by saying stupid shit, doing stupid things, and just being an overall general disgusting human being. THIS IS WAY different than 2016. 

On 8/14/2022 at 8:05 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Nikki Haley is awesome. 

Name some goods ones. 

That's the thing.  I have not seen any realistic candidates from either side that really look like they are worth a shit.  It's depressing that these are the best candidates that either party can offer up. 

On 8/14/2022 at 8:21 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And there we have it.  Your feeling.  Not based on any information available we have.  

It's all feeling at this point. We are over two years away . There is no reliable data yet. 

On 8/14/2022 at 8:33 PM, bornontheblue said:

It's all feeling at this point. We are over two years away . There is no reliable data yet. 

Sure but what we know right now, is that Trump has a complete strangle hold on your party.  This is backed up BY DATA.  Your feeling is that this will change.  Well, if it does change, you can thank democrats and independents that give a shit for keeping this piece of garbage front and center demanding accountability not just for him but from the VAST MAJORITY of your party that still carries his water.

On 8/14/2022 at 7:55 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The GOP can not win if Trump announces he is running.  He will split the party.  Does not matter who gets the nomination, they can not possibly win if Trump is a primary candidate.  If somebody else beats Trump in the primary, Trump will have assuredly slandered them, lied about them, came up with an insulting nickname and accused them of who knows what wild shit.  GOP is +++++ed if Trump declares.  

I would agree with you if Biden weren’t running again. He is not a strong candidate for the dems given his age when he runs. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 8/14/2022 at 8:35 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sure but what we know right now, is that Trump has a complete strangle hold on your party.  This is backed up BY DATA.  Your feeling is that this will change.  Well, if it does change, you can thank democrats and independents that give a shit for keeping this piece of garbage front and center demanding accountability not just for him but from the VAST MAJORITY of your party that still carries his water.

Trump does not have a stranglehold on the GOP. There will be many GOP candidates who give it a shot in  2024, and it will quickly become a race to see who can distance themselves from his shameful tenure first. Their will be no leverage to be gained by kissing Trumps ass. 

On 8/14/2022 at 8:40 PM, madmartigan said:

I would agree with you if Biden weren’t running again. He is not a strong candidate for the dems given his age when he runs. 

If it is Trump v Biden round 2 Biden wins easy. 

If it is somebody else v Biden then it's a real battle. Could go either way. 

On 8/14/2022 at 8:42 PM, bornontheblue said:

Trump does not have a stranglehold on the GOP. There will be many GOP candidates who give it a shot in  2024, and it will quickly become a race to see who can distance themselves from his shameful tenure first. Their will be no leverage to be gained by kissing Trumps ass. 

All information available right now says otherwise.  If he losses that it is because people like me and our other posters "kept him in the news"  

On 8/14/2022 at 9:05 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

All information available right now says otherwise.  If he losses that it is because people like me and our other posters "kept him in the news"  

If he loses it will be because someone ran an effective campaign against him leveraging his many faults against him that were known well before the 1/6 hearings. 

The 1/6 hearings are just a rally the team event for the Democrats, which I don't quite understand. They will stand to benefit bigly if  Trump is the nominee. 

On 8/14/2022 at 9:10 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I have no idea if that’s true or not because I’m not a Twitter guy, but she went on Fox and it was on Drudge all the time and in the news in general.

I think it's going to be Desantis or Tim Scott 

On 8/14/2022 at 7:21 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And there we have it.  Your feeling.  Not based on any information available we have.  

It’s all speculation, but good and accurate speculation is based on facts, trends, historical trends, etc. Being educated on a certain subject will make you a better speculator. You suck on this topic.

kat.jpg

On 8/14/2022 at 8:14 PM, bornontheblue said:

I think it's going to be Desantis or Tim Scott 

My prediction from a while back is that it’ll be a Haley Scott ticket. I’m actually going to put some serious money down on this now that I live in Vegas. It’s possible she might pick DeSantis and use him as the attack dog while she stays above the frey.

kat.jpg

On 8/14/2022 at 10:20 PM, bornontheblue said:

The polls are meaningless at this point. 

At this point in 2015 Jeb Bush was a lock for the nomination, and the polls reflected that. Most like you just assumed he'd get it. 

My feeling is that when the GOP candidates are forced to distinguish themselves from Trump they will effectively use the ample opportunities Trump has given them by saying stupid shit, doing stupid things, and just being an overall general disgusting human being. THIS IS WAY different than 2016. 

if the polls are meaningless at this point why were you sharing hispanic polling from june

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/14/2022 at 9:35 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I was not "screaming the sky is falling" until his handling of COVID.  The primaries show that Trump still has your party by the balls.  

His stranglehold on the party and his crazy candidates winning primaries means there's a good chance the Democrats take an actual majority in the Senate after the midterms. 

On 8/14/2022 at 11:17 PM, Nevada Convert said:

My prediction from a while back is that it’ll be a Haley Scott ticket. I’m actually going to put some serious money down on this now that I live in Vegas. It’s possible she might pick DeSantis and use him as the attack dog while she stays above the frey.

IDK. the personalities have to mesh, a bit. I don't see DeSantis being able to take a backseat to anyone and I don't see Scott wanting to have such an obvious potential Brutus so close to her. 

Nobody wants to be in a Little/McGeachin situation. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.