Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Romeo Doubs.

On 8/12/2022 at 6:56 PM, Wyobraska said:

Nevermind I just looked at the stats.  3 ints

I didn't see the 3rd one. But one was definitely not his fault(the one to Doub, lost control going to the ground) the other could go either way, hit the receivers shoulder then tipped in the air).

At least the 49ers doesn't look like a total rebuild  like my Bears. They lost their primary receiver to the Rams, and didn't pickup much thru free agency, didn't have #1 pick for the draft our number #1 defensive LB is wanting  a trade because of money and a lot of players already hurt. Its going to be a long season. We're now picked to come in dead last in the league.

On 8/14/2022 at 8:23 PM, smithy said:

At least the 49ers doesn't look like a total rebuild  like my Bears. They lost their primary receiver to the Rams, and didn't pickup much thru free agency, didn't have #1 pick for the draft our number #1 defensive LB is wanting  a trade because of money and a lot of players already hurt. Its going to be a long season. We're now picked to come in dead last in the league.

Let's not talk about the Bears. 

On 8/14/2022 at 9:23 PM, smithy said:

And the o-line is still terrible. Can't tell if Fields is any good or not when he's always running for his life.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

On 8/14/2022 at 8:23 PM, smithy said:

What rebuild?  The NIners played in the NFC championship game last season and in the Superbowl in 2020.  We have a new QB in Lance this season but the team is not in rebuild mode.  GO NINERS!