Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akkula

Civil War II

On 8/11/2022 at 2:15 PM, AztecAlien said:

Certainly not going the way of conspiracy theory here because America is out of control and anything is possible at this point. But a guy supposedly had an AR-15 but decided to fire a nail gun? More information coming I guess. This country has lost its +++++ing mind. 

Suppressed sound, maybe? Maybe the law as it is written stipulates a stiffer penalty if someone uses an AR-platform to commit a crime? The dude decided to take on the FBI, so I think it is reasonable to question the degree to which he makes reasonable decisions in the first place. :shrug:

But yes, we continue to descend into a bucket of batshit it would seem. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 8/11/2022 at 1:19 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Dumbest thread of the year.

Most prophetic of the year????

These idiots use social media to threaten,  doxx, livestream violence but we aren't supposed to do anything. 

Posted Image

On 8/11/2022 at 2:15 PM, AztecAlien said:

Certainly not going the way of conspiracy theory here because America is out of control and anything is possible at this point. But a guy supposedly had an AR-15 but decided to fire a nail gun? More information coming I guess. This country has lost its +++++ing mind. 

Supposedly on social media he posted......

Guess he though the nail would penetrate bullet proof glass.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:45 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Called it!  What a dumb idea. But then again, these Trump cultists aren't known for their smarts

On 8/11/2022 at 6:35 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

@bornontheblue

rabid animals like this need to be put down 

I agree with that. Maybe we should adopt a yearly Purge for POS like that. He’s not tough. A 10 year old could take him down with one simple shot. Extremists have no life, and they’re willing to put their lives on the line for stupid things because their lives don’t matter much to themselves. Normal people that love life don’t want to die, and don’t want to die having to deal with shitbags like this, and that’s the only leverage they have. It’s not a leverage of toughness, it’s leverage being a suicidal worthless POS that doesn’t value life and would opine in taking you with him.

kat.jpg

Never underestimate a piece of white trash in being a cheap ass. “I went with the nail gun because nails are 5 times cheaper per round than than the rounds that I need for my AR-15 that Walmart totally rips me off on.”

kat.jpg

On 8/11/2022 at 10:53 AM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Baker. 

I once dated a girl from Bakersfield. On our first date, I asked her about the thermometer. She said, “that’s in baker. If I was from baker you wouldn’t want to date me.” And that’s about as succinct a description of the place I’ve ever heard. 

That's a lot like Stockton's city slogan... "Hey, at least you're not in Fresno!"

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 8/11/2022 at 4:57 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Go thru this thread of the lunatic fringe amping up for WAR 

The IRS is not auditing that dude. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

This is the deep thinking that will lead the next civil war !!! 

On 8/11/2022 at 10:53 AM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Baker. 

I once dated a girl from Bakersfield. On our first date, I asked her about the thermometer. She said, “that’s in baker. If I was from baker you wouldn’t want to date me.” And that’s about as succinct a description of the place I’ve ever heard. 

Hey, let's not diss Baker. After all, it's the Gateway to Death Valley which, as I type at 11:45 a.m., is a very comfortable 109 degrees.

On 8/12/2022 at 12:45 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

Hey, let's not diss Baker. After all, it's the Gateway to Death Valley which, as I type at 11:45 a.m., is a very comfortable 109 degrees.

I have always wanted to go to DV NP and Joshua Tree NP. 

Probably not in August though.