Bob

Face Masks Killing Birds

On 8/10/2022 at 10:27 AM, Bob said:

Literally zero healthy have died of been hospitalized from Covid. 

If one has Covid, serious or not, then they are not healthy.  So, yeah, zero healthy people have died of it. And nobody in the hospital is healthy, so no healthy people have died of Covid in the hospital.

So, as always, right on the money, Bobbo....

• Like 3

On 8/10/2022 at 11:27 AM, Bob said:

You pussy ass bitch. You are such a +++++ing science illiterate pussy. Literally zero healthy have died of been hospitalized from Covid. If is a cold for you and your kids, whom I pity

Nice talking to you bob

On 8/10/2022 at 9:27 AM, Bob said:

Literally zero healthy have died of been hospitalized from Covid

This is not true. There are numerous examples of people who were generally healthy prior to getting Covid who got seriously ill or died. 

I know several people who got really sick during the delta wave , some who still have Long Covid. 

You have an irrational fear of masks. It ruined your mind. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 10:34 AM, Bob said:

Imagine still thinking masks do anything. I’m actually embarrassed for you if you do

I mean... regardless of your opinions on how masks affected covid, they really, really, really affected the flu. so much that some strains almost went extinct, lol. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 9:35 AM, bornontheblue said:

This is not true. There are numerous examples of people who were generally healthy prior to getting Covid who got seriously ill or died. 

I know several people who got really sick during the delta wave , some who still have Long Covid. 

You have an irrational fear of masks. It ruined your mind. 

I omitted the word “kids”. Healthy kids. Anyone who gets the vax now is brain dead. It’s an outdated vaccine. Akin to expecting a flu shot from 20 years ago to protect you now. The mRNA miracle shots!!!

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2022 at 11:02 AM, Bob said:

I omitted the word “kids”. Healthy kids. Anyone who gets the vax now is brain dead. It’s an outdated vaccine. Akin to expecting a flu shot from 20 years ago to protect you now. The mRNA miracle shots!!!

goal-post-moving.gif

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 10:09 AM, RSF said:

goal-post-moving.gif

No, you should have been able to get what I meant from context of sjsu retard’s attack on me, but I am like, working while posting and didn’t read what I wrote. It’s a crime to vaccinate kids with experimental vaccines

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2022 at 10:02 AM, Bob said:

You argued against the vaccine when it was preventing millions of people from getting seriously ill, and taking up critical hospital space. 

The pandemic ruined your brain. 

• Like 2

Something to make Bob's head explode....

Forget taking two to three Covid shots a year. Moderna hopes to roll out a single-dose annual booster to cover the coronavirus, the flu and another common respiratory virus within the next five years.

As Covid-19 continues to mutate, Moderna will need to keep updating the vaccines that turned it into a global household name while trying to make it more convenient for consumers, CEO Stéphane Bancel said in an interview with CNN Business Wednesday.

On 8/11/2022 at 10:08 AM, RSF said:

Something to make Bob's head explode....

Forget taking two to three Covid shots a year. Moderna hopes to roll out a single-dose annual booster to cover the coronavirus, the flu and another common respiratory virus within the next five years.

As Covid-19 continues to mutate, Moderna will need to keep updating the vaccines that turned it into a global household name while trying to make it more convenient for consumers, CEO Stéphane Bancel said in an interview with CNN Business Wednesday.

It'll be nice when the CEOs of Phizer and Moderna are in a jail cell with Fauci

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

If Ian Miller ever stops suddenly, Bob is going to go 2 feet up his ass....

It's impossible to know mask compliance numbers.  Always has been.

From Reuters:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/tokyo-daily-coronavirus-infection-cases-total-record-31878-2022-07-21/

Others said they felt people had relaxed their vigilance in recent months as infections fell.

"Maybe since spring, everyone has calmed down and gone back to normal," said systems engineer Shimichi Koyama, aged 55.

"So it was predictable to a certain extent," he said, referring to the new surge.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2022 at 1:25 PM, RSF said:

If Ian Miller ever stops suddenly, Bob is going to go 2 feet up his ass....

It's impossible to know mask compliance numbers.  Always has been.

From Reuters:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/tokyo-daily-coronavirus-infection-cases-total-record-31878-2022-07-21/

Others said they felt people had relaxed their vigilance in recent months as infections fell.

"Maybe since spring, everyone has calmed down and gone back to normal," said systems engineer Shimichi Koyama, aged 55.

"So it was predictable to a certain extent," he said, referring to the new surge.

Or, it could be that masks don't work. Yeah, let's go with that, because that's what all the evidence points to for months, no, YEARS on end now.

• OG R-Tard 1

On 8/11/2022 at 2:27 PM, Bob said:

Or, it could be that masks don't work. Yeah, let's go with that, because that's what all the evidence points to for months, no, YEARS on end now.

Lol....Sure...you go with that.  It's fun to watch you come up with new bullshit.  Usually from the same guys - The Brownstone Institute.  Like moths to a flame.

On 8/11/2022 at 3:27 PM, Bob said:

have you ever used a condom

On 8/11/2022 at 1:31 PM, RSF said:

Lol....Sure...you go with that.  It's fun to watch you come up with new bullshit.  Usually from the same guys - The Brownstone Institute.  Like moths to a flame.

Just every single RCT ever conducted before covid confirmed masks don't work for respiratory illnesses. But OK. lmao

• Haha 1