Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/15/2022 at 11:15 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Didn't your parents teach you that when you hate, your brain shuts down.  

You have been trained to hate folks who think differently by our overlords...so you don't see the real failures in Washington DC.  

After no one cares about jan 6, I see a trump indictment in October, just in time for a trial before the next prez election. Is there any cynicism generated by this at all? We are experiencing plan z.

Your brand of idiocy will be to do the same thing, over and over when the results are the same.....just what our leaders want.

The real idiocy here is a large group of folks who won't even consider that there could be an alternative thought...good luck with the results.

Jack you are literally pooh-pooing stealing nuclear secrets and trying to end democracy. 

You are doing this to defend a multi-generation new york elitist..... while complaining about elites

what makes you think your brain is working

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/15/2022 at 11:29 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Show me where there is any hatred in any of my posts?

LOL...start with the 1st one and then work chronologically...

You wont see it, but then many people lack self-awareness.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 8/15/2022 at 9:44 AM, happycamper said:

Jack you are literally pooh-pooing stealing nuclear secrets and trying to end democracy. 

You are doing this to defend a multi-generation new york elitist..... while complaining about elites

what makes you think your brain is working

Show me evidence ...more than a Wapo "exclusive "that Trump had nuke documents.

The worst thing trump did was asking a state official to "find "votes...not fabricate them.  Poor judgement , yes.  Break a law, depends upon who's side you are on.

As I said before, this whole thing is very bad for this nation and shouldnt be pursued. Not worth it.

On 8/15/2022 at 10:35 AM, RSF said:

LOL...start with the 1st one and then work chronologically...

You wont see it, but then many people lack self-awareness.

Alternative thought scares you.

Surely someone here can show me where i hated on someone.

On 8/15/2022 at 11:46 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Quite the opposite.  Illogic and a blind devotion to a political doctrine scares me.  Creating a belief system then working backwards to seek justification scares me.

And I just did.  Self-awareness.  But just to help you along, retrofade is an idiot (part of a whole group) and I'm indoctrinated (which was funny because what I was responding to was more of that hatred) simply because we had alternative thoughts to yours. Just in the last couple pages.  But the pattern is much, MUCH longer.  So you're either a hater, a hypocrite or both.  I dont hate you - I pity you.  You're one of those so married to your beliefs that alternatives CANT be tolerated, because once that happens that whole belief system collapses, so better not to let them in. I cant hate you - you provide a target rich environment for my particular brand of smartassery.  Perhaps not the most sympathetic of traits...but that's what purgatory is for....

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 8/15/2022 at 10:44 AM, Jackrabbit said:

The worst thing trump did was asking a state official to "find "votes...not fabricate them.  Poor judgement , yes.  Break a law, depends upon who's side you are on.

As I said before, this whole thing is very bad for this nation and shouldnt be pursued. Not worth it.

Curious- when/if the dust settles and it turns out Trump did have classified documents stored illegally- would you be OK with that? Hypothetically? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 8/15/2022 at 10:44 AM, Jackrabbit said:

We have had you listen to recorded calls soliciting bribes from Ukraine and trying to solicit election fraud in Georgia and you still deny it.  There is no amount of evidence that can be provided for you to think this guy is a scum bag and likely a criminal. 

Posted Image

On 8/15/2022 at 6:58 AM, happycamper said:

THIS ISN'T THE SCALE OF WATERGATE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

A FORMER PRESIDENT STEALING NUCLEAR SECRETS AND THEN REFUISNG TO RETURN THEM ISN'T ON THE SCALE OF HIRING A COUPLE CRIMINALS TO SPY ON A POLITICAL PARTY?

JESUS CHRIST JACK! 

It was the coverup that brought Nixon and his closest advisors down. Not the break-in.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 8/15/2022 at 12:20 PM, Spaztecs said:

It was the coverup that brought Nixon and his closest advisors down. Not the break-in.

Yeah, the break in was just the tip of the iceberg.  This aint Watergate based on what we know, but its still criminal.  Whether it results in an indictment depends on...other factors.

On 8/15/2022 at 1:06 PM, madmartigan said:

Curious- when/if the dust settles and it turns out Trump did have classified documents stored illegally- would you be OK with that? Hypothetically? 

he already said "when nobody cares about january 6" so he doesn't care about ending the constitution and electoralism. 

why would he have concerns after that

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/15/2022 at 11:36 AM, happycamper said:

he already said "when nobody cares about january 6" so he doesn't care about ending the constitution and electoralism. 

why would he have concerns after that

Condoning or not caring about January 6th is a bit of a red flag when evaluating the reasonableness of someone's take and critical thinking skills, I will admit. I try to give the benefit of the doubt. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 8/14/2022 at 3:39 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Are our laws at the southern  border being honored.?..no.  what does that tell you?

Ffs, try educating yourself on CBP enforcement statistics before spewing your uninformed ignorance. Here's a link to help you better inform yourself.

After all, it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt, Jack.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 8/15/2022 at 9:46 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Jack, your so-called "alternative thoughts" are pretty much boiler plate right-wing populist grievances. Nothing new to anyone on here.

On 8/15/2022 at 10:43 AM, madmartigan said:

Condoning or not caring about January 6th is a bit of a red flag when evaluating the reasonableness of someone's take and critical thinking skills, I will admit. I try to give the benefit of the doubt. 

Mentioning “critical thinking skills” and the oft-blind followers of the Twice Impeached Orange Shitstain in the same sentence is akin to an oxymoron of the highest order. That’s what so wrong with this country. Common sense has gone out the window with so many Trumpers that are, quite frankly, not very intelligent…

On 8/15/2022 at 11:06 AM, madmartigan said:

Yes I want an honest response from @Jackrabbit on this also before I pass judgement on him!

Jack???  We’re waiting…

On 8/15/2022 at 2:01 PM, NVGiant said:

Jack, your so-called "alternative thoughts" are pretty much boiler plate right-wing populist grievances. Nothing new to anyone on here.

there's a "racist uncle/ the real free thinker" meme somewhere in there but i am not the memesmith to create it

On 8/15/2022 at 10:50 AM, RSF said:

Quite the opposite.  Illogic and a blind devotion to a political doctrine scares me.  Creating a belief system then working backwards to seek justification scares me.

And I just did.  Self-awareness.  But just to help you along, retrofade is an idiot (part of a whole group) and I'm indoctrinated (which was funny because what I was responding to was more of that hatred) simply because we had alternative thoughts to yours. Just in the last couple pages.  But the pattern is much, MUCH longer.  So you're either a hater, a hypocrite or both.  I dont hate you - I pity you.  You're one of those so married to your beliefs that alternatives CANT be tolerated, because once that happens that whole belief system collapses, so better not to let them in. I cant hate you - you provide a target rich environment for my particular brand of smartassery.  Perhaps not the most sympathetic of traits...but that's what purgatory is for....

Save your pity.  I have said I am waiting for a fair trial before I pass judgement. 

Do you think trump could get a fair trial in DC,?

I laugh every time someone says I can't be introspective.   I am getting old and have been a member of the Dem and Rep parties and have seen enough that they both can sicken me.  

I started out as a very liberal Dem...I met George McGovern when I was young, now i am pretty conservative...not married to anything that Washington DC says.  I am cynical as hell about every thing that comes out of there. You guys eat it up without question.

One of the over riding facts that motivates our politics is fear, hatred and resentment.  There are very few genuine people that just want to improve lives.    When I figured out i hated and resented success, I left that behind and began thinking differently. My 1st vote for a republican was gut wrenching.

When you can not even question the motives of anyone on your team...you are very wrong headed.   What makes you assume your team is right?  

In a prior post, linked to @emptywheel and did a bit of a summary of the "two receipts" in the warrant, and that blogger's positing the separation into two sets of materials retrieved was done based on separate violations (Espionage Act, Obstruction Ac).

Today, that same blogger, notes there is still only one case number so the reason may be this instead:  Some of the materials fall under attorney-client privilege (2nd, longer receipt), and if Trump could get approval for a Special Master (independent) review it could forestall the whole process by many months.  By separating the materials, the items on the first receipts would be spared that long, independent review.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2022/08/14/trump-claims-the-ssa-receipt-includes-privileged-materials/