Jump to content
UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

On 8/13/2022 at 11:16 AM, ripple effect said:

No kiddin’. He’s in Deeper Shit than he’s ever been in and there aren’t many people left around him to help shovel him out (take a fall for him). As I’ve said many times, he could not possibly hope to contain both all the people that knew and were familiar with his grossly corrupt behavior, as well as his interminable lies.  Every time he opens his mouth these days he is giving his (legal) opponents more ammunition to bring to bear. It’d be comical if it weren’t so tragic (really, really bad for our country)…

Sucks to be a guy who's tried to stiff every attorney he's ever hired because he's going to need to do a little better than Rudy now. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 9:19 AM, grandjean87 said:

It was a doctored video.  I put (doctored) below the tweet. On first glance it does seem real, but if you watch a little closer…

 

 

Yeah, anyone that couldn’t see that it was doctored probably should go see a doctor. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 10:05 AM, grandjean87 said:

The was DeSantis from a presser in ‘20 after his Florida cops served a search warrant on that health dept. worker who released some Covid stuff — don’t recall the details. 

(doctored) 

But Twatter has so much valuable information. There are people that believe Twatter is a credible news source. SMH. How many people fell for it? I will say it again, the internet is going to destroy us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 10:23 AM, SAMO said:

how can you still defend that piece of shit? or do you think that selling nuclear secrets to the saudis is "for the good of the country"...lol

that'd sure show "the elites" im sure...lol

Can you find an objective link?    Did you look at what" secrets" they were?  Did it actually happen? Was it for weapons or energy? The US has been sharing nuclear technology with other countries for decades.

But you are so braindead with hatred you really don't know...do you?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 10:23 AM, SAMO said:

how can you still defend that piece of shit? or do you think that selling nuclear secrets to the saudis is "for the good of the country"...lol

that'd sure show "the elites" im sure...lol

The answer is easy. Earlier, I mentioned Donnie is like a Cartel Kingpin. He knew his base and strengths well before 2016. He knew if he could tell a vast majority of very conservative, anti government/militia types, uneducated folks and gun grippers what they want to hear, he would be king. Sadly, these folks likely don't understand the meat and potatoes of laws and policies. So what are their options?

Here's what he said in 2016 about his base.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. "It's, like, incredible."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/01/23/464129029/donald-trump-i-could-shoot-somebody-and-i-wouldnt-lose-any-voters

The Jacks and Converts of the world don't care about right or wrong. They just care about what their king says. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 11:47 AM, utenation said:

The answer is easy. Earlier, I mentioned Donnie is like a Cartel Kingpin. He knew his base and strengths well before 2016. He knew if he could tell a vast majority of very conservative, anti government/militia types, uneducated folks what they want to hear, he would be king. Sadly, these folks likely don't understand the meat and potatoes of laws and policies. So what are their options?

Here's what he said in 2016 about his base.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. "It's, like, incredible."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/01/23/464129029/donald-trump-i-could-shoot-somebody-and-i-wouldnt-lose-any-voters

The Jacks and Converts of the world don't care about right or wrong. They just care about what their king says. 

He also promised them apartheid and theocracy. For a lot of them, that is ALL that matters, amd they don't care one bit how he goes about it. 

What I'm waiting to see is if he becomes so scared and deranged that he cuts out the weasel words and oblique threats and just starts flat out calling for unrest. He's already promising to build concentration camps outside of blue cities to warehouse the undesirables. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 10:42 AM, AztecAlien said:

But Twatter has so much valuable information. There are people that believe Twatter is a credible news source. SMH. How many people fell for it? I will say it again, the internet is going to destroy us. 

The guy that did it cued to the editing.  (in replies)

His point was DeSantis criticized the lawful search and retrieve.  He did it with political language mixing in the new IRS agents and Hunter Biden as part of the Trump-wing talking points.  Exactly the opposite of what he said about that one “raid” his police did on a whistleblower.

DeSantis is hypocrite. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 8:44 AM, Jackrabbit said:

But you would still put your faith and trust in an AG that wrote a memo to the FBI to spy, monitor and harass parents speaking out at school board meetings.

You are absolutely an idiot if you don't question every one involved in this fiasco...but here we are.

 

Some of those parents made death threats, so yes, they needed to be monitored. This isn't that difficult.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 9:44 AM, Jackrabbit said:

I just named a bunch of elitist Repubicans who only care about power, and could give a fk about you and I.    What else you want?

You NAMED them?

 

 

Wow...thats some harsh criticism there...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 10:49 AM, RebelAlliance said:

He also promised them apartheid and theocracy. For a lot of them, that is ALL that matters, amd they don't care one bit how he goes about it. 

What I'm waiting to see is if he becomes so scared and deranged that he cuts out the weasel words and oblique threats and just starts flat out calling for unrest. He's already promising to build concentration camps outside of blue cities to warehouse the undesirables. 

This time, the message will go underground. As we learned from the Jan 6th hearings, he’s not very intelligent when it comes to mission plans on mainstream social media.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 10:49 AM, grandjean87 said:

The guy that did it cued to the editing.  (in replies)

His point was DeSantis criticized the lawful search and retrieve.  He did it with political language mixing in the new IRS agents and Hunter Biden as part of the Trump-wing talking points.  Exactly the opposite of what he said about that one “raid” his police did on a whistleblower.

DeSantis is hypocrite. 

I understand. But it is still irresponsible and exactly what's wrong with the internet. People can doctor anything on the internet and people eat it up. How many people are going to believe that was about the current raid on a past presidents home? Some posters already did. And yes, they're all hypocrites.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...