Jump to content
UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

On 8/13/2022 at 12:22 AM, IanforHeisman said:

What does it mean exactly that he’s under investigation for violating the espionage act? Does it mean they think he may have shown the documents to someone, or is it just because he’s in possession of them? Or is this not known yet.

18 USC 793(d) and (e).  
Both subsections require materials such as Trump possessed (allegedly) to be delivered to the U.S. (d) and (e) are nearly identical in wording with (e) omitting the word demand. So, (e) seems broader in application. 

(d)….willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it…

Other subsections of 793 plus the same under 798, iirc, would apply if Trump did show them, copy, and/or give/sell.  I suspect it’s 793 (d) or (e).  I don’t think we have any info yet indicating Trump used the documents in some way.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 8:44 AM, Jackrabbit said:

I just named a bunch of elitist Repubicans who only care about power, and could give a fk about you and I.    What else you want?

You could substitute Republican elites and simply put politician’s in and be pretty accurate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 8:42 AM, sactowndog said:

I’m not sure what I find worse Trump, or the rest of the Republicans rushing to his defense.   What is wrong with these people? 

But you would still put your faith and trust in an AG that wrote a memo to the FBI to spy, monitor and harass parents speaking out at school board meetings.

You are absolutely an idiot if you don't question every one involved in this fiasco...but here we are.

 

  • Facepalm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 8:47 AM, grandjean87 said:

Time to peel the DeSantis ‘24 bumper sticker off the truck.

 

Looks like DeSantis gonna go through some things.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 9:59 AM, utenation said:

Loved your that. Hannity couldn’t wait to cut to break. 

The was DeSantis from a presser in ‘20 after his Florida cops served a search warrant on that health dept. worker who released some Covid stuff — don’t recall the details. 

(doctored) 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 9:11 AM, grandjean87 said:

18 USC 793(d) and (e).  
Both subsections require materials such as Trump possessed (allegedly) to be delivered to the U.S. (d) and (e) are nearly identical in wording with (e) omitting the word demand. So, (e) seems broader in application. 

(d)….willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it…

Other subsections of 793 plus the same under 798, iirc, would apply if Trump did show them, copy, and/or give/sell.  I suspect it’s 793 (d) or (e).  I don’t think we have any info yet indicating Trump used the documents in some way.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

I think A) applies to espionage. Specifically info seen or given  to foreign bodies to do harm to the USA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 8:47 AM, grandjean87 said:

Time to peel the DeSantis ‘24 bumper sticker off the truck.

(doctored)

At least DeSantis is reading the tea leaves here. How do those Faux “news” troglodytes look at themselves in the mirror in the morning?  It’s beyond disgusting what people will do for a paycheck. Zero integrity…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 8:57 AM, FresnoFacts said:

 

No kiddin’. He’s in Deeper Shit than he’s ever been in and there aren’t many people left around him to help shovel him out (take a fall for him). As I’ve said many times, he could not possibly hope to contain both all the people that knew and were familiar with his grossly corrupt behavior, as well as his interminable lies.  Every time he opens his mouth these days he is giving his (legal) opponents more ammunition to bring to bear. It’d be comical if it weren’t so tragic (really, really bad for our country)…

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 10:05 AM, grandjean87 said:

The was DeSantis from a presser in ‘20 after his Florida cops served a search warrant on that health dept. worker who released some Covid stuff — don’t recall the details. 

(doctored) 

Lol. That got by me. Very creative. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 10:08 AM, utenation said:

I think A) applies to espionage. Specifically info seen or given  to foreign bodies to do harm to the USA.

a) has a lot of words. lol. I think 794 may apply IF 45 is really a dirty dog treasonous rat bastard.

Plenty to consider:

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter37&edition=prelim

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/12/2022 at 7:55 PM, IanforHeisman said:

Trump admitted to having the nuclear documents bud.

Absolutely he did... Twitter says.

Link?

Twitter also said trump gave out nuke codes in a fundraiser email....trump also wants to build his own bomb....all very true.

  • Facepalm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 10:11 AM, ripple effect said:

At least DeSantis is reading the tea leaves here. How do those Faux “news” troglodytes look at themselves in the mirror in the morning?  It’s beyond disgusting what people will do for a paycheck. Zero integrity…

It was a doctored video.  I put (doctored) below the tweet. On first glance it does seem real, but if you watch a little closer…

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 9:19 AM, grandjean87 said:

It was a doctored video.  I put (doctored) below the tweet. On first glance it does seem real, but if you watch a little closer…

 

 

Oh. Well, color me gullible.  Especially so…

Dont be part of the problem, my man…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 10:16 AM, utenation said:

Lol. That got by me. Very creative. 

I watched it before coffee and didn’t quite catch it, but watched it a second time more awake and it was obviously edited.  

Pointing out DeSantis as a hypocrite by omission probably fair unless he has made some statements to counter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 9:17 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Absolutely he did... Twitter says.

Link?

Twitter also said trump gave out nuke codes in a fundraiser email....trump also wants to build his own bomb....all very true.

how can you still defend that piece of shit? or do you think that selling nuclear secrets to the saudis is "for the good of the country"...lol

that'd sure show "the elites" im sure...lol

  • Like 4
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...