Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/13/2022 at 12:03 AM, ripple effect said:

No, we laughed at him both times. First, for his idiocy.  Next, for his excuses that only the most ardent, gullible MAGIdiots would manage to take at face value…

Lawlor was hiving his joke.  I could read the smile on his face.

On 8/12/2022 at 11:22 PM, IanforHeisman said:

What does it mean exactly that he’s under investigation for violating the espionage act? Does it mean they think he may have shown the documents to someone, or is it just because he’s in possession of them? Or is this not known yet.

Hillary was also under investigation for violating the espionage act, but was ultimately not charged by shill boy Comey. So you should be able to figure it out. 

kat.jpg

On 8/13/2022 at 3:29 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Hillary was also under investigation for violating the espionage act, but was ultimately not charged by shill boy Comey. So you should be able to figure it out. 

The shill who came out and talked about the investigation right before the election delivering it to Trump?  That shill?

Posted Image

On 8/12/2022 at 9:38 PM, renoskier said:

hey Jack how come all your vitriol is for the Democrat "elites" and rarely/never for the Republican "elites"?

That's how you interpet it.  McConnell, Cheney, mccarthey, bush, etc are elites. Graham, Thune, want me to go on?

On 8/12/2022 at 9:47 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Which is it, he read classified info late at night or never read/was briefed?

Then no matter what it was, once he took it upstairs to the bedroom it was now declassified? Even if it SCI?

I'm sure some will buy that. But in reality that is very frightening in terms of national security.

A.  It's not that simple.  Even for the President, there's a procedure and paperwork.

B.  Any signal intel or anything related to nuclear weapons were certainly reclassified under Biden, and the National Archives clearly would have communicated that to Donny in the months they were trying to get him to give the documents back, and he refused.

On 8/13/2022 at 6:00 AM, Jackrabbit said:

That's how you interpet it.  McConnell, Cheney, mccarthey, bush, etc are elites. Graham, Thune, want me to go on?

No, I want to see you on here complaining about both sides, not just the Dems.

On 8/13/2022 at 9:32 AM, RebelAlliance said:

A.  It's not that simple.  Even for the President, there's a procedure and paperwork.

B.  Any signal intel or anything related to nuclear weapons were certainly reclassified under Biden, and the National Archives clearly would have communicated that to Donny in the months they were trying to get him to give the documents back, and he refused.

Nuclear secrets are classified by statute and at birth. They can't be declassified by the President. 

On 8/12/2022 at 8:42 PM, FresnoFacts said:

At this point it seems more like the "throw out every possibility and see what works" excuse.

Something sleazy and gooey is bound to stick to the wall.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 8/13/2022 at 8:42 AM, sactowndog said:

I’m not sure what I find worse Trump, or the rest of the Republicans rushing to his defense.   What is wrong with these people? 

kool aid GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor