Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/11/2022 at 10:39 PM, SharkTanked said:

Garland has been throwing straight heat so far. Said it before and will say it again. I don't think any AG in our nation's history has had it tougher. So far he has risen to the occasion.

Eric Holder is worse, but Garland is nothing but a butt hurt hyper partisan big pussy. He’s beyond pathetic. From now on, his name is Judy. Too bad the Wizard of fvcking Oz isn’t around to put him on the Supreme Court. 

48C6DA21-0643-4B32-8269-3F90BBF4C716.jpeg.4bf78f50c2e52241fa9aefc8c232c5b7.jpeg

He takes orders from Chris Farley when he visits him from the dead as a SNL character. 

DF77B8AE-3EC3-48F3-9BDC-87770B16AC31.jpeg.3638f06093d8c97968422a18fa6ac55c.jpeg

kat.jpg

On 8/12/2022 at 6:47 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Why do you guys post shit from Twitter where a lot of it could just be total bullshit. You post it like it’s some sort of news source. 

What do you think news is

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/11/2022 at 11:03 PM, utenation said:

Could just be nuclear info. Codes would likely be obsolete and I’m sure they are changed especially with new Admin. 

Yesterday I saw that he posted the codes on truth social.. 5. 10. 25. 50  80. 
Then below that put dollar signs in front of them and asked for donations.. always the grifter.

On 8/12/2022 at 12:41 AM, Billings said:

Oh I get the codes are long changed but I just don't see Trump being stupid or corrupt enough to have real serious stuff in his personal safe......  He can't be that far gone can he?

Location, capabilities, etc., that he could sell or trade for later, maybe? 

On 8/11/2022 at 9:37 PM, toonkee said:

I play golf, watch and follow golf, so the topic of the LIV tour and all the goings on of that is discussed a few times a week in casa de toonkee with Mrs. toonkee. A couple weeks ago my wife said this while thing is just too weird,  there's too much easy money and this has got to be some kind of money laundering scheme. 

For sure. Add in $2 billion for Jared’s ‘expertise’, in which he knew nothing about, and there you go.

On 8/11/2022 at 9:44 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I don't play golf.  I don't follow golf.  I don't think it is a sport anymore than axe throwing or darts and far less intense even than chess.  I disdain the "sport".

Yer wife is right.  That was clear to me after reading the first article on it.  Significant money playing their hands, money that does not have our best interests.  +++++ the LIV and those schills that are playing.

Apparently Tiger turned down $700-$800 million to play in it. Good for him. 

On 8/10/2022 at 10:58 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

No it wasn’t. It was much more stupid. And it ended in violence. But 2000 was also not 2020, to say the least. Mob violence had not been normalized, even encouraged. 

You are a +++++ing lunatic 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 8/12/2022 at 2:44 AM, Nevada Convert said:

It appears that we’re having a national dumbass fool convention and the convention is being done remotely on social media. You have the stupid MAGAT Trump supporters that range from supporting him like the last 2.5 years didn’t happen to the far right wannabe tough gun guys, and then you have the complete morons on the left with equally stupid takes and will never shake their TDS-Q that makes them dumber every year that goes by. Just really ugly right now.

Good thing for all of us that we have a deep thinking, clear-eyed centrist like you to decipher all of the news and give us the straight skinny. How can we possibly thank you enough for your endless (and endlessly edifying) posts?

On 8/11/2022 at 6:04 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The idea, posted in the newseek article, that they thought this would be little noticed speaks to radical incompetency in the FBI.  Heads should roll incompetency.  

On 8/11/2022 at 11:23 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Bullshit indeed.  According to the article they thought this would go relatively unnoticed and did not run it by Garland. That speaks to great incompetency.  

As to whether they should have done it all?  Remains to be seen.  They BETTER have the goods.  I mean, top secret documents posing a threat to the safety of the country shit.  Short of that, no they should not have done it.

@halfmanhalfbronco  I know what the Presidential Records Act is and as to “shutting my pie hole” ………

I’m not the one posting heads should roll, contradicting what was said, and saying “they better or else”.  

On 8/12/2022 at 6:16 AM, 4UNLV said:

For sure. Add in $2 billion for Jared’s ‘expertise’, in which he knew nothing about, and there you go.

Apparently Tiger turned down $700-$800 million to play in it. Good for him. 

I heard it was more! 

On 8/11/2022 at 6:06 PM, grandjean87 said:

How did you get to be this way?

I listen to my wife...she is a former Dem who went independent a few yrs ago.  She said the Dem party/ govt left her a decade ago, has become too corrupt and has gone too far this time.   She will support trump.

Lots of folks are unsure if DeSantis has the balls to take on DC.

On 8/12/2022 at 7:33 AM, Jackrabbit said:

I listen to my wife...she is a former Dem who went independent a few yrs ago.  She said the Dem party/ govt left her a decade ago, has become too corrupt and has gone too far this time.   She will support trump.

You can’t be anti-corruption and pro-Trump. 

On 8/12/2022 at 10:33 AM, Jackrabbit said:

STEALING NUCLEAR SECRETS AND POINTEDLY NOT RETURNING THEM WHEN ASKED

DO YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/12/2022 at 12:05 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Maybe you should learn what the +++++ the presidential records act is and is not, and what it says, before opening your pie hole.

Still not sure what that has to do with my perceived lack of respect for Garland.  How many fingers am I holding up?  Do you have a slight buzzing in your ears?  I have never said a negative words towards the man on the board.  I did say if this search and seizure of documents was for anything less than national security he would be persona non grata.  But it was not.  Although half the posters in this thread threw a tantrum at the idea of it and were making defenses they did not need to in hindsight.

You're building up quite a legend for yourself as having a scorching take that caused such uproar. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.