Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/8/2022 at 5:25 PM, UNLV2001 said:

So if the above is the end game & reason for the search of the premises -- then trump probably plays dumb, which is his GO TO POSITION when he's caught red handed.........pleads ignorance or that 'some staff did it" and then he's off the hook for any more elections and this ends in a slap on the wrist 

On 8/8/2022 at 4:55 PM, smltwnrckr said:

Unless there is something Bananas in those boxes, this will not end with a successful prosecution. Book it. 

even if there is, his supporters will always believe it was planted :shrug:

On 8/8/2022 at 5:11 PM, CPslograd said:

Just like one of these police shootings, we have to wait and see what the story is.  It may very well have been justified.  Let's hope it is, because otherwise it's dangerous.

Glad to see this comment.  Provides some hope shit won’t spin out of control.   And I agree. 

On 8/8/2022 at 7:55 PM, smltwnrckr said:

Unless there is something Bananas in those boxes, this will not end with a successful prosecution. Book it. 

which is probably a really crappy outcome overall.  i think it'll just prove the perceived illegitimacy of the act.  an investigation on credible grounds isn't sufficient; the ends have to justify the means.  and i think that's wrong.

On 8/8/2022 at 5:38 PM, Jackrabbit said:

You guys just came in your pants at this news.

Trump has cooperated at wvery level.  To raid his property is scary shit   If the weaponized DC justice system prosecutes and convicts trump it will be the most singular divisive act ever taken by a political party.  

Trump will be indicted the day after he announces to run after the DOJ FBI waited a year and a half.

Half of this country will be alienated...it won't be good...but you will be happy.

jerk off comedy central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor