Jump to content
UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

On 8/10/2022 at 5:55 PM, utenation said:

I can never get enough of Jordan. Trump Rallies are pure gold. 

C'mon, both parties are the same and have the same clowns in the base - Just look at all the videos from the Obama/Biden & Biden Harris rallies 

I mean, we are all moderate centrists around here (except for the few overt commies 😕) so we should be showing all the videos from both sides we can laugh at 🤣

Problem is finding any with all the left leaning media bias 😡 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 6:03 PM, toonkee said:

Americans are lunatics but there are levels. The Bush Gore situation was not the same as Trump Biden.

 

The republican rallies didn't start getting nutty until Sarah Plain started to overshadow John McCain.......... The lunatic nut jobs were out there, they just didn't have a clown to rally around until Palin was put on the GOP ticket, then after a week or two of her clown show, she because the GOP base's favorite & McCain took a backseat.......and Palin like trump (lesser extent) took it and ran with it ...........That was 2008, now after the "TEA PARTY" in 2009/10.......to 2016 to 2020/22 the republican meltdown into complete idiocy is at peak level 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 7:16 PM, UNLV2001 said:

 

I’ve seen that one. Probably the best ever. My favorites were the old man in the MAGA hat and the two dumb as a box of rocks hot girls. Classic. This is why the rest of America is afraid. They can all vote. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 6:28 PM, utenation said:

I’ve seen that one. Probably the best ever. My favorites were the old man in the MAGA hat and the two dumb as a box of rocks hot girls. Classic. This is why the rest of America is afraid. They can all vote. 

And they don't miss a vote either - these morons probably have the highest turnout % of any group 

The "STUPID" is epic and as has been said above in this thread........no amount of truth, facts or reality will change these morons minds, they are fully brainwashed & indoctrinated 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 5:12 PM, utenation said:

Let’s hope Rudy will be “healthy” enough to testify in Georgia.  He’s an honest patriot for sure.


https://www.businessinsider.com/rudy-giuliani-medical-procedure-travel-grand-jury-georgia-fulton-county-2022-8?amp

To segue from that, nothing would help turn around the clusterphuck that has become American politics as much as Donald J. Trump and his fat ass just keeling over and dying a hasty death.

 

 

And, yes, detractors, that might be a morbid result but in your heart of hearts, you know it to be true.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There’s always been stupid.. But Trump managed push a million years of evolutionary stupid in half a decade.

 

Ive never understood how the normal republicans can look around and see Jewish space lasers on one side, the Klan on the other, and be like this is acceptable.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 6:44 PM, IanforHeisman said:

There’s always been stupid.. But Trump managed push a million years of evolutionary stupid in half a decade.

 

Ive never understood how the normal republicans can look around and see Jewish space lasers on one side, the Klan on the other, and be like this is acceptable.

Trump is definitely a magnet for crazies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess this is just going to be one more crazy thing without resolution.  I highly doubt there is some smoking gun in those 12 boxes.  So Trump will keep breaking norms, the democrats will keep breaking norms, and we will keep edging towards societal collapse one stupid step at a time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 7:53 PM, CPslograd said:

I guess this is just going to be one more crazy thing without resolution.  I highly doubt there is some smoking gun in those 12 boxes.  So Trump will keep breaking norms, the democrats will keep breaking norms, and we will keep edging towards societal collapse one stupid step at a time

Or maybe the smoking gun will come out at the right time.

Despite the calls for civil war, defunding and arresting the weaponized FBI/DOJ, battle cries to rally the weaponized Trump militia against this atrocity from MAINSTREAM GOP leadership, maybe we should wait a little more on this and or see how the other multiple investigations against Donnie pan out?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 6:44 PM, IanforHeisman said:

There’s always been stupid.. But Trump managed push a million years of evolutionary stupid in half a decade.

 

Ive never understood how the normal republicans can look around and see Jewish space lasers on one side, the Klan on the other, and be like this is acceptable.

That is the amazing thing about this -- I think a lot of "sane' republican voters left the party & any increases we see are trump cultists and nut jobs -- Here in NV the republican voter registration has been beating democrats slightly, but non-partisan VR has been surging for the last few years 

Bernie fans were in & out of the DEM party during spring & summer 2016 for the primaries......Bernie brought a lot of new younger people to the game, but they weren't staying D because they thought Bernie got the shaft.

DEMS in NV have been out registering REPS over the last few years, but this year REPS in NV have had a tiny bit better VR in 2022, which might have been because REPS had more contested primaries & Dems had almost none.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 6:03 PM, toonkee said:

Americans are lunatics but there are levels. The Bush Gore situation was not the same as Trump Biden.

 

No it wasn’t. It was much more stupid. And it ended in violence. But 2000 was also not 2020, to say the least. Mob violence had not been normalized, even encouraged. 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 7:58 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

No it wasn’t. It was much more stupid. And it ended in violence. But 2000 was also not 2020, to say the least. Mob violence had not been normalized, even encouraged. 

Thanks for reminding me that Republicans rioted in both 2000 and 2020. I had almost forgotten about the Brooks Brothers Riot.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 7:53 PM, CPslograd said:

I guess this is just going to be one more crazy thing without resolution.  I highly doubt there is some smoking gun in those 12 boxes.  So Trump will keep breaking norms, the democrats will keep breaking norms, and we will keep edging towards societal collapse one stupid step at a time

I wonder if we will ever know what was taken, considering it’s classified. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 6:43 PM, sactowndog said:

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-informer-told-fbi-what-docs-trump-was-hiding-where-1732283
 

don’t know how reliable this all is but if I were a Republican lawmaker I would be keeping my mouth shut.   The FBI planned this well enough to insure it was quietly done when Trump was out of town.   They retrieved the documents they wanted and at this point it’s unclear they want to charge Trump.   
 

The more they make a big deal about this raid the more charges will end up being filed as it is clear Trump broke the Presidential records act.   Perhaps that result is their ultimate intent.  Fairly Machiavellian if it is.  

Quietly? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 7:06 PM, UNLV2001 said:

C'mon, both parties are the same and have the same clowns in the base - Just look at all the videos from the Obama/Biden & Biden Harris rallies 

I mean, we are all moderate centrists around here (except for the few overt commies 😕) so we should be showing all the videos from both sides we can laugh at 🤣

Problem is finding any with all the left leaning media bias 😡 

 

This shit is lame when the board is now solidly 85% left of center lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...