UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

I said it in 2015-2016 that Hillary Clinton should’ve been prosecuted for mishandling classified material. Now I’m going to call for Donald Trump to be prosecuted if the investigation proves he also mishandled classified material. There is no grey area here. The little guy always goes down for this shit, while the privileged skate. Hillary, Gen Patreus both got away with it. Both should’ve done prison time. If Trump did it, be should face prison time also. 

• Like 5

On 8/9/2022 at 7:35 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

K.  I really do hope you know what this means for political norms going forward. Unless this was one of the instances highlighted we have talked about...this is bad news.  He better have had Top Secret documents that pose a risk to life of US citizens or was determined likely to have given documents towards the aid of hostile entities, this was a HUGE blunder.   

Political norms?  Jeebus. 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2022 at 8:49 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Why do you say such goofy stuff like that? It just makes you look like the wrongly stereotyped Trump supporters you hate. Both parties have uneducated members. You can insult the Trump billy bobs in the south, but the Dems are the champions of pimping entitlements to the poor in this country in which many can’t read or write much at all and are in big numbers. 

I rest my case. 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2022 at 9:09 PM, sean327 said:

I said it in 2015-2016 that Hillary Clinton should’ve been prosecuted for mishandling classified material. Now I’m going to call for Donald Trump to be prosecuted if the investigation proves he also mishandled classified material. There is no grey area here. The little guy always goes down for this shit, while the privileged skate. Hillary, Gen Patreus both got away with it. Both should’ve done prison time. If Trump did it, be should face prison time also. 

Prison for HRC under what specific charge? 

• Like 2

On 8/9/2022 at 9:11 PM, grandjean87 said:

Political norms?  Jeebus. 

Yeah,  those things.  I've been screaming about em for a while.

The FBI storming the house of the last president for anything other than the two things I outlined would be damning.  Still matters to me.  Kind of why we voted for the guy, right?  Because norms mean something?

On 8/9/2022 at 8:31 PM, grandjean87 said:

Prison for HRC under what specific charge? 

Mishandling classified material.

On 8/9/2022 at 10:12 PM, sean327 said:

Mishandling classified material.

Unfortunately, there is no specific charge under U.S. code on that of which I am aware of.  I wish there was.

I expounded upon related stuff earlier today.  ZZZzz time now. 

On 8/9/2022 at 10:11 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah,  those things.  I've been screaming about em for a while.

The FBI storming the house of the last president for anything other than the two things I outlined would be damning.  Still matters to me.  Kind of why we voted for the guy, right?  Because norms mean something?

They did not storm the house (it’s not really a house as we know it).  That is just inflammatory language used by media and political Team Trump.  It was a quiet search of specific items in specific locations.  We only know about because of DJT’s victimization sh!tposts and his media teams’ slurping. 

The norm has appeared to be that if you are not in compliance with the law and yer The Donald that’s cool.  I’m not down with that. 

• Like 3

On 8/9/2022 at 9:25 PM, grandjean87 said:

Unfortunately, there is no specific charge under U.S. code on that of which I am aware of.  I wish there was.

I expounded upon related stuff earlier today.  ZZZzz time now. 

18 US Code 798, Disclosure of Classified Information, whether intentional or unintentional, can get you fined and 10 years in prison. It also covers the mishandling of classified information, whether intentional or unintentional. Hillary and Patreus skated on this while a Navy Petty Officer 2nd Class went to the brig for taking a picture onboard an Attack Submarine a year before. 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2022 at 10:35 PM, grandjean87 said:

They did not storm the house (it’s not really a house as we know it).  That is just inflammatory language used by media and political Team Trump.  It was a quiet search of specific items in specific locations.  We only know about because of DJT’s victimization sh!tposts and his media teams’ slurping. 

The norm has appeared to be that if you are not in compliance with the law and yer The Donald that’s cool.  I’m not down with that. 

Nah man, having double digit guys in suits come and circle off a property, all armed, searching for material in the former POTUS house (yeah just as much a house as any politician with multiple living spaces).  The news hit the fan before Trump uh, "truthed" of it, so that is dishonest to say we only knew of it because of him.  

If you don't understand how this is an unprecedented action man, I just do not know what to tell you.  There is a reason former presidents are treated differently, right or wrong.  

They better have the goods, and I mean REAL goods, or this was an action that we are all going to regret eventually.  

On 8/9/2022 at 10:39 PM, sean327 said:

18 US Code 798, Disclosure of Classified Information, whether intention or unintentionally, can get you fined and 10 years in prison. It also covers the mishandling of classified information, whether intentional or unintentional. Hillary and Patreus skated on this while a Navy Petty Officer 2nd Class went to the brig for taking a picture onboard an Attack Submarine a year before. 

Show me the legal rulings on that.  Who has been convicted under that subsection?

That’s the issue with those codes.  The text looks clear on the surface.  It’s more nuanced when the court’s rule.  I went through the history of a different subsection earlier here. 

On 8/9/2022 at 10:41 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nah man, having double digit guys in suits come and circle off a property, all armed, searching for material in the former POTUS house (yeah just as much a house as any politician with multiple living spaces).  The news hit the fan before Trump uh, "truthed" of it, so that is dishonest to say we only knew of it because of him.  

If you don't understand how this is an unprecedented action man, I just do not know what to tell you.  There is a reason former presidents are treated differently, right or wrong.  

They better have the goods, and I mean REAL goods, or this was an action that we are all going to regret eventually.  

Show me where it was really news before “Truth”.  Of course it would come out. But, not like it did. 

I think you are basically arguing the same as “Trump should not have been impeached either time”.  You are making a political argument not a legal or moral one. 

On 8/9/2022 at 10:50 PM, grandjean87 said:

Show me where it was really news before “Truth”.  Of course it would come out. But, not like it did. 

I think you are basically arguing the same as “Trump should not have been impeached either time”.  You are making a political argument not a legal or moral one. 

This thread has the timeline.  It was tweeted it was happening before Trumps "truth" post by about half an hour.  I don't think Trump should have been impeached the first time, either BTW.  The second time...YES.   

Nah, man.  Presidents taking home documents after office is par for the course.  Let us see what comes of it.  If it was not one of the two circumstances we talked about, this was a +++++ up.